Thread: City Of God, Winrar?

I used hash links to download a movie called "city of god" everything downloaded fine but it comes with the subtitles (.sub) seperate from the movie in a winrar format. Some how i'm suppose to incorporate the subtitles into the movie. how do i extract the subtitles with the program winrar??? Also how to i incorporate them into the movie??? I'd appreciate any ideas or help anyone could give me. Thanks

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I solved the same problem by installing vobsub and encoded city of god to dvd using Mainconcept encoder. as long as teh avi/mpeg and the sub have the same name u dont need to do anything else.

http://www.divx-digest.com/software/vobsub.html
    http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/arch...frameserv3.cfm

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Just rename the *.su or *.srt files to the sme name as the *.avi file.
    Using the kl codec pack, most players will display the subs in the movie!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I have a movie and the files are .str

I want to eventurly burn the movie to dvd (it's dvd quality) so i need to 'hard encode' the files to dvd, then join the movie (its in 2 parts) then change to .vob i know how to do the last two but not how to ahrd encode the .srt files.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@10 May 2004 - 18:34
    I have a movie and the files are .str

I want to eventurly burn the movie to dvd (it's dvd quality) so i need to 'hard encode' the files to dvd, then join the movie (its in 2 parts) then change to .vob i know how to do the last two but not how to ahrd encode the .srt files.
    god i love my dvd/divx player... doesn't need to bother doing all this only have to bur 3 to 6 divx to one DVD then play them :-"

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    god i love my dvd/divx player... doesn't need to bother doing all this only have to bur 3 to 6 divx to one DVD then play them

I agree had one for 8 months now it was the ONLY way to go brilliant.