Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wtf Is Wrong With Norton

Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@9 May 2004 - 15:10
    nod32 is bad if u use bt. especially shadow's clients & bittornado. after i uninstall nod32, be goes back to normal, or else it freezes my internet and my dls. nod32 sucks for that reason only, other than that, it's fine.
    I HAVE NOD32 AND WHEN I DO USE BT (ON THE ODD OCCASION), IT WORKS PERFECTLY.

YES, I REALISE THIS POST IS IN CAPS, BUT IT'S ONLY THIS WAY BECAUSE ABU IS PISSING ME OFF BY BEING A LITTLE PRICK

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    Originally posted by 2nd gen noob+10 May 2004 - 05:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (2nd gen noob &#064; 10 May 2004 - 05:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@9 May 2004 - 15:10
    nod32 is bad if u use bt. especially shadow&#39;s clients & bittornado. after i uninstall nod32, be goes back to normal, or else it freezes my internet and my dls. nod32 sucks for that reason only, other than that, it&#39;s fine.
    I HAVE NOD32 AND WHEN I DO USE BT (ON THE ODD OCCASION), IT WORKS PERFECTLY.

YES, I REALISE THIS POST IS IN CAPS, BUT IT&#39;S ONLY THIS WAY BECAUSE ABU IS PISSING ME OFF BY BEING A LITTLE PRICK[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-PeerzyBoy

THESE GUYS ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU AND ALL YOU DO IS IGNORE THEM OR TRY TO ACT BIG AND SAY SOMETHING STUPID. FUCKING LISTEN YOU TWAT&#33; SORRY BUT YOUR JUST SO ARRAGANT AND NOT LISTNING.[/quote]

rofl it wasnt necessary here but it would have been better if n00b sed this instead of what he ded say.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12