Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kids And School.

I got a kid that refuses to switch the computer of at school times, leading to lateness for him and telling offs for me. Anyone recomend software to do the job for him. I got parenting software, but none turns the computer off. :helpsmile:
    Why females insist on putting the lid down is beyond me.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Its called the power plug. And yes I have children .

Edit : Clunk let me know if it works will you . I threaten to cut off the cable daily.
    The power cable!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by clunk1234567@9 May 2004 - 14:46
    I got a kid that refuses to switch the computer of at school times, leading to lateness for him and telling offs for me. Anyone recomend software to do the job for him. I got parenting software, but none turns the computer off. :helpsmile:
    Are you a teacher or something? Tell him to get off. Pull the plug. You do not really need a hi-tech solution here.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster

Take your Belt off.Do not use it on him.Slap it in your hand and warn him what is about to happen.

Put fear in them and they will listen.Do not need to be violent with them by spanking them.Even though there are times when that is needed.

Why the hell was this Posted in Software World?And why would somebody Post this anyways?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by Ariel_001+10 May 2004 - 00:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ariel_001 @ 10 May 2004 - 00:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-clunk1234567@9 May 2004 - 14:46
    Are you a teacher or something? Tell him to get off. Pull the plug. You do not really need a hi-tech solution here. [/b][/quote]
    You tell them to clean their room, they say "no," you smack them. It&#39;s simple; it works. Don&#39;t listen to these assholes on TV with their bullshit hippy psycho babble; if they had it their way, every child would be raised in a pastel colored room with Philip Glass pumped through the speakers 24 hours a day.
    -Maddox from "Love your kids? Prove it by beating them. "

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by Ariel_001@10 May 2004 - 00:32
    Are you a teacher or something? Tell him to get off. Pull the plug. You do not really need a hi-tech solution here.&nbsp;
    I take it you don&#39;t have much experience with kids
    Why females insist on putting the lid down is beyond me.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    write him a discipline card

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by clunk1234567+10 May 2004 - 02:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clunk1234567 @ 10 May 2004 - 02:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ariel_001@10 May 2004 - 00:32
    Are you a teacher or something? Tell him to get off. Pull the plug. You do not really need a hi-tech solution here.
    I take it you don&#39;t have much experience with kids [/b][/quote]
    Will I do have some experence with kids It just that people have gone too soft. I mean he all his doing is wasting time on the computer ask him to leave. If he refuses then sternly ask him again, turn off the monitor, just make clear that his time is up. Don&#39;t just "beat around the bush".

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Why not learn c++ and make that program yourself?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast