Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Housework

DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Me ad my 2 flatmates have just spent the best part of 3 hours cleaning our flat, it hadn't been done for a few months

OMG did it take ages though, not fun at all , getting woken up on a Sunday afternoon and told you have to clean

2. Lounge   -   #2
    thats what gum clinics are for dan, you better take care of your sexual organ, don't wake the neighbours up by playing with it too much.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by [N][O][B]@9 May 2004 - 17:50
    thats what gum clinics are for dan, you better take care of your sexual organ, don't wake the neighbours up by playing with it too much.
    Wtf are you talking about?

How can housework get turned round to sexual diseases?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by danb@9 May 2004 - 16:48
    Me ad my 2 flatmates have just spent the best part of 3 hours cleaning our flat, it hadn't been done for a few months

OMG did it take ages though, not fun at all , getting woken up on a Sunday afternoon and told you have to clean
    Just done my dishies that were bad enough i really ought to tidy up a bit

but i can still see the carpet so no need just yet

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by danb@9 May 2004 - 17:48

You let your flat mates wake you up and tell you to clean.

Tell them to feck off.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by mortsapprentice+9 May 2004 - 16:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mortsapprentice @ 9 May 2004 - 16:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@9 May 2004 - 16:48
    Me ad my 2 flatmates have just spent the best part of 3 hours cleaning our flat, it hadn&#39;t been done for a few months&nbsp;

OMG did it take ages though, not fun at all , getting woken up on a Sunday afternoon and told you have to clean&nbsp;
    Just done my dishies that were bad enough i really ought to tidy up a bit

but i can still see the carpet so no need just yet [/b][/quote]
    yes checking your testicles for cancer is important also.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Mort&#39;s sig
    Image Resized
    Image Resized
    <a href=&#39;
    http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/...ce/60.jpg&#39; target=&#39;image&#39;>Image Resized
    </a>

I&#39;m a big-ass sig, about to get royally screwed by some lucky mod.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by SnnY+9 May 2004 - 17:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 9 May 2004 - 17:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin- Mort&#39;s sig
    Image Resized
    Image Resized
    <a href=&#39;
    http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/...ce/60.jpg&#39; target=&#39;image&#39;>Image Resized
    </a>

I&#39;m a big-ass sig, about to get royally screwed by some lucky mod.
    [/b][/quote]
    i was thinking this too it didnt work quite the way i wanted will sort it soon

9. Lounge   -   #9
    BANNED
    Originally posted by danb+9 May 2004 - 16:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 9 May 2004 - 16:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#091;N
    [O],9 May 2004 - 17:50] thats what gum clinics are for dan, you better take care of your sexual organ, don&#39;t wake the neighbours up by playing with it too much.

[/quote]
    [N][O][B] just thinks about mens dicks 2 much

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by gungrave+9 May 2004 - 17:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gungrave @ 9 May 2004 - 17:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by danb@9 May 2004 - 16:56
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-&#091;N
    [O],9 May 2004 - 17:50] thats what gum clinics are for dan, you better take care of your sexual organ, don&#39;t wake the neighbours up by playing with it too much.

[N][O] just thinks about mens dicks 2 much [/quote]
    yes big boy, i want your mothers. sorry to reply like this but i hate you only slightly less than hi_what_is_up&#33; and ziggywhatshisface.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast