Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Is Ownster?

Poster
    Image Resized
    [img]https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/evidence.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

exhibits A1+A2) the use of the KL name suggests to me that it was a member of KLBoard / Filesharingtalk for quite some time, possibly a soulseek user.

exhibit B) i just pointed ttis oout cos n00bs are biting at <s>sp</s> the culprits bait.

exhibit C) seems someones confused.

exhibit D) this person is either in denial of their lust for withcheese, or withcheese is involved with this invasion.

exhibit E) over time it has come to my attention over time that spider_dude and danb suffer from PMS (personal message syndome) causing them to excessively use and abuse the personal message system.

exhibit F) notice misssing spammers names from the list inluding spider_dude, BigBoo, j&#39;pol among others. yet the inclusion of pete waterman, a spider dude alias that has been almost obsolite for some time.

im sorry i have to point fingers but i think it may be lamsey winding us all up

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    We fell for their trick?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    How exactly DID everyone "feel" about their trick? Was anyone here angry? Sad? Bitter? Amused? This is the more pressing question imo.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    i just think it was silly to waste money on a domain name
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by Mathea@9 May 2004 - 19:26
    How exactly DID everyone "feel" about their trick? Was anyone here angry? Sad? Bitter? Amused? This is the more pressing question imo.
    I was mildly annoyed.

I don&#39;t take absolute wankers very well I&#39;m afraid.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by BigBoo@9 May 2004 - 18:21
    Image Resized
    Image Resized
    [img]https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/evidence.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

exhibits A1+A2) the use of the KL name suggests to me that it was a member of KLBoard / Filesharingtalk for quite some time, possibly a soulseek user.

exhibit B) i just pointed ttis oout cos n00bs are biting at <s>sp</s> the culprits bait.

exhibit C) seems someones confused.

exhibit D) this person is either in denial of their lust for withcheese, or withcheese is involved with this invasion.

exhibit E) over time it has come to my attention over time that spider_dude and danb suffer from PMS (personal message syndome) causing them to excessively use and abuse the personal message system.

exhibit F) notice misssing spammers names from the list inluding spider_dude, BigBoo, j&#39;pol among others. yet the inclusion of pete waterman, a spider dude alias that has been almost obsolite for some time.

im sorry i have to point fingers but i think it may be lamsey winding us all up
    lamsey? he wouldnt... would he?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    speider_dood is not a pop idol judge.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    MeestahWong joined a while ago, and posted about those midgets.

Manny Roscoe claims to be a member there, and he&#39;s been here even longer.

Seems a lot of work for such little gain.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Good point, someone from here was making those threads over there in an an attempt to spark off more tedious trouble. I reckon it was <s>Hypo </s>Ziggy.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by [N][O][B]@9 May 2004 - 19:29
    speider_dood is not a pop idol judge.

He isn&#39;t a pop idol either

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast