Thread: Help!

I had reformated my computer and got kazaa lite. I have a top of the line pc and I was gettin like 8000 bandwidth on downloads now my max is 3906 and it dosent go any further. I have defraged my comp but I still get the same bandwidth. I am running ona router but I was gettin 8000 running on a router then it suddenly dropped. My friend gets around 8000 also and my comp kills his we also have the same internet provider.
    :music1:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Right next to the weapons of mass destructions
    WTF???????? Didn't you just post this???

anyways....forward your port and get kanat!!!!!

P.S. next time do not post 2 topics which are the same thing!!!

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> &quot;Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye......THEN its a sport&#33;&#33;&quot;
    - danyj</span></span></span>

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by pasey@9 May 2004 - 16:32
    I had reformated my computer and got kazaa lite. I have a top of the line pc and I was gettin like 8000 bandwidth on downloads now my max is 3906 and it dosent go any further. I have defraged my comp but I still get the same bandwidth. I am running ona router but I was gettin 8000 running on a router then it suddenly dropped. My friend gets around 8000 also and my comp kills his we also have the same internet provider.
    :music1:
    forward your port that klite uses in your router then get kanat, with out it you can&#39;t download from others behind a router