bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    grappler baki season 2 no pic tho

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by bujub22@9 May 2004 - 20:54
    grappler baki?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Mines to get every episode of MST3k, been doing it for it 6 months and have 120 episodes...only another 80 odd to go.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    to get me some tunes by Geoffrey Oryema

can anyone help?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez+9 May 2004 - 16:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ziggyjuarez &#064; 9 May 2004 - 16:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@9 May 2004 - 20:54
    grappler baki? [/b][/quote]
    hottest flukking anime ever&#33;&#33;... flukk everything else

edit try this..http://www.absoluteanime.com/grappler_baki/baki.htm

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Grappler Baki TV:
    Description
    The story begins when 13-year-old Baki Hanma faces 100 opponents in a martial-arts battle&#33; He manages to defeat 37 of them, but is disgusted with himself for not beating the rest of them. He goes home and fires his trainer for not doing a good job. He then sets out to fight with tough guys such as Yu Lee, the junior welterweight champion. Baki has set himself on this tough path of self-discipline because he wants to be a tougher man than his father, Yujiro Hanma.

naw it cant beat DBZ

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    My Current mission is a sad one..............

To keep my dl&#39;s as little as possible over 2 gig.

My current account is 356 down, 2 gig limit, 5 euro every gig more...... :helpsmile:

I come from 2 mb down, no limit..............

But in october i go to 8mb down&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

YoDown......

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@9 May 2004 - 17:00
    Grappler Baki TV:
    Description
    The story begins when 13-year-old Baki Hanma faces 100 opponents in a martial-arts battle&#33; He manages to defeat 37 of them, but is disgusted with himself for not beating the rest of them. He goes home and fires his trainer for not doing a good job. He then sets out to fight with tough guys such as Yu Lee, the junior welterweight champion. Baki has set himself on this tough path of self-discipline because he wants to be a tougher man than his father, Yujiro Hanma.

naw it cant beat DBZ
    got dbz all of them baki better

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by bujub22+9 May 2004 - 21:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bujub22 @ 9 May 2004 - 21:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ziggyjuarez@9 May 2004 - 17:00
    Grappler Baki TV:
    Description&nbsp;

naw it cant beat DBZ
    got dbz all of them baki better [/b][/quote]
    ok ill check this out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast