Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need Advice

WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    I have two really good pals from work who have been pressurising me to go out clubbing with them. It's not my cup of tea - i hate dancing, hate getting dressed up and HATE dance tunes....

BUT....

It's one of their 18th birthdays coming up and they have invited me out with them. My pal will be quite hurt if i don;t go, but i really don;t want to!

So should i make myself do something i detest or should i stick to my guns?

*confused mouse*

2. Lounge   -   #2
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    party B)

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    go, and make sure they never invite you again
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

4. Lounge   -   #4
    U R your own boss dont do it

5. Lounge   -   #5
    The answer is obvious, sometimes we must consider the wishes of others above our own.

When I go out clubbing, I wear a polo-type shirt and jeans, that is not too dressy is it?

The bottom line is that you feel uncomfortable in these situations. How can you like BonJovi and not like dance tunes. I imagine you dance your wee ass off in the privacy of your own home, but feel a little shy when it comes to public places.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    I really don't want to.....but they won;t take no for an answer!

I just wanna sit in a pub with my pals in jeans, t-shirt and trainers and listen to some rock music y'know?

*mouse is mouse's boss*

7. Lounge   -   #7
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by WeeMouse@9 May 2004 - 23:02
    I have two really good pals from work who have been pressurising me to go out clubbing with them. It's not my cup of tea - i hate dancing, hate getting dressed up and HATE dance tunes....

BUT....

It's one of their 18th birthdays coming up and they have invited me out with them. My pal will be quite hurt if i don;t go, but i really don;t want to!

So should i make myself do something i detest or should i stick to my guns?

*confused mouse*
    I think you should go and show your face , even if its just for a bit, you can just pop downfor a little while. I am sure they won't mind if they know how you feel

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by hobbes@9 May 2004 - 23:06
    The answer is obvious, sometimes we must consider the wishes of others above our own.

When I go out clubbing, I wear a polo-type shirt and jeans, that is not too dressy is it?

The bottom line is that you feel uncomfortable in these situations. How can you like BonJovi and not like dance tunes. I imagine you dance your wee ass off in the privacy of your own home, but feel a little shy when it comes to public places.
    Everyone dances in their home!

Bon Jovi is a wee bit different from club songs

i think it's different for guys hobbes.....all the other girls would have dresses on or wee revealing tops

oooh just remembered i dance when i'm drunk. Just ask Skweeky and MrCall

9. Lounge   -   #9
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by WeeMouse+9 May 2004 - 18:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WeeMouse @ 9 May 2004 - 18:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@9 May 2004 - 23:06

The bottom line is that you feel uncomfortable in these situations.&nbsp; How can you like BonJovi and not like dance tunes.&nbsp; I imagine you dance your&nbsp; wee ass off in the privacy of your own home, but feel a little shy when it comes to public places.
    Everyone dances in their home&#33;

Bon Jovi is a wee bit different from club songs

i think it&#39;s different for guys hobbes.....all the other girls would have dresses on or wee revealing tops

oooh just remembered i dance when i&#39;m drunk. Just ask Skweeky and MrCall [/b][/quote]
    WHERES sweeky?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    True friends go out of the way for true friends.

Is this person your true friend?

If not, you are entitled to beg off, WeeMouse.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast