Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Official Ff7:advent Children Discussion Thread

First and foremost, this is forum.
    We are free to express ourselves and say what is on our minds about something.
    But I say this because I dont want this thread to be hijacked by spammers, filled with flamers, and eventually get lock or visa versa. If you dont like the topic, please, dont say anything. Of course, you're free to say your opinion on the matter, but dont ruin this thread. (i.e. like the anime threads around here)

Now thats out the way, FF7: Advent Children will be revealed at E3 this Wednesday, and this is big for fans of the FF games.
    Some new pics were released yesterday, which you can see here:
    Translation Scan
    OR
    BIG Individual Pics

Good Advent Children Sites (that I know of):
    Advent Children.net
    FF7ac.net
    7ac.net

As of now, I will wait till Wednesday to post the E3 video as soon as it is up, but until then, please feel free to discuss theories of the film and all things FF7-AC.
    Enjoy.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    But I say this because I dont want this thread to be hijacked by spammers, filled with flamers, and eventually get lock or visa versa. If you dont like the topic, please, dont say anything. Of course, you're free to say your opinion on the matter, but dont ruin this thread. (i.e. like the anime threads around here)
    I like this, will you be following this code for other people's threads from now on? Respect is a two street.

With regards to FF7 I'm going to be interested in getting my hands on this, should be good.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Are there any actual ingame shots?

And shouldn't this be in GameWorld?
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@10 May 2004 - 09:00

And shouldn't this be in GameWorld?
    No, because its a film based on a game.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by Withcheese@10 May 2004 - 06:59
    I like this, will you be following this code for other people's threads from now on?
    Yeah......

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Here's a link from IMDB:

Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

I have to admit I'm intrigued, the FF7 game was my favourite of the series and still playable to this day. Great storyline to it (for a computer game). Should be interesting.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    For those who havent seen any footage of the film:

Trailer Page

As I've said, new trailer in 2 days.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    cool but i know they cant stay true to the ff7 story

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe+10 May 2004 - 18:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Manny Roscoe @ 10 May 2004 - 18:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NotoriousBIC@10 May 2004 - 09:00

And shouldn&#39;t this be in GameWorld?&nbsp;
    No, because its a film based on a game. [/b][/quote]
    Ah, lol, I thought it was going to be a game. Stupid me...
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Thats ok......

Anyways, only 35 (or more...I think) hours to go......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast