Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .iso.exe

After downloading a file with .iso.exe extension, do I have to rename it to .iso to extract or burn it? I find that when Im trying to rename it my computer hangs. I scanned the file with Norton and its fine. Any Help?

Thanx

2. Games   -   #2
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Make sure you close Kazaa before renaming.

3. Games   -   #3
    I got it to work. It just took a while before renaming it. Now the problem is install. Do I have to burn it to disk in order to play? Cant I just extract the iso and install right from my drive? When I do try to install from my drive, I get an error message saying that it could not extract one of the .cab files which could be caused by low memory or a corrupt file. I am running a P3 600 with 384 mb is that not enough? I know its a little outdated but.... oh, and I did a scan on the file and nothing showed up. How do you know if the file is corrupt?

Thanx

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    easiest way: (you can find this in the faq for more details...)

Get ISO Buster... than extract the file into a new folder that you made in C:/ drive. Than get out Nero (or any other burning software) and burn all the files in the folder to a cd using Data cds

5. Games   -   #5
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    You don't need to extract the files. If you have Nero, just select 'Burn Image' from the File menu (after cancelling the Wizard).

6. Games   -   #6
    Ok, now im getting pissed. I burned the image file like you said. There are 2 disks for the game and now when it asks me to insert cd 2, I insert it and it wont take it!! It keeps saying insert CD 2. The cd has an autorun file and all the files. If I try to manually start it, it doesnt do anything!! I have wasted 3 CDs already! How do I fix this so it reads the second disk?

7. Games   -   #7
    tried downloading disk 2?

8. Games   -   #8
    cmon, what kind of reply is that!! Of course I downloaded disk 2. The game is flight sim 2K2. CD 1 and CD 2

9. Games   -   #9
    Just buy CDRW......

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    Have you applied the crack?
    Usually the image files come with a crack or No-CD patch included.

If there isn't one, try MegaGames.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast