Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Giving Up Smoking Fags! Are You?

i too much and need to preserve my lungs for THC consumption! anybodY else gone pure?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    *goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    nope.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by jazzthefunk@10 May 2004 - 14:59
    i too much and need to preserve my lungs for THC consumption! anybodY else gone pure?
    Good idea dude does that mean you giving up the hash too

4. Lounge   -   #4
    BANNED
    i have only smoked for about 1 week and had 1 a day but i gave it up cos i didnt like it

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Yes i havent smoked teh pole for over a month now...only have had 10 poles this year

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by mortsapprentice+10 May 2004 - 15:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mortsapprentice @ 10 May 2004 - 15:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jazzthefunk@10 May 2004 - 14:59
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; i too much and need to preserve my lungs for THC consumption&#33; anybodY else gone pure?
    Good idea dude does that mean you giving up the hash too [/b][/quote]
    mmmm, id like to think so&#33; maybe keep a little hash pipe available just in case though&#33; sum hash i will never say no to though, your temple balls etc...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by ITouchMyself@10 May 2004 - 15:02
    Yes i havent smoked teh pole for over a month now...only have had 10 poles this year
    good for you&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    I allways use pure.

Pure Tar, Pure Nicotine, Pure THC, Pure MDMA, Pure Pussy, Pure Life, Pure

Bullshit, Pure Fags, Pure Basil, Pure Acid, Pure DBase, Pure Mess, Pure KLF,

Pure Pure&#33;&#33;

YoPure

9. Lounge   -   #9
    BANNED
    YoDrunk

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by SensualBarfing@10 May 2004 - 15:06
    I allways use pure.

Pure Tar, Pure Nicotine, Pure THC, Pure MDMA, Pure Pussy, Pure Life, Pure

Bullshit, Pure Fags, Pure Basil, Pure Acid, Pure DBase, Pure Mess, Pure KLF,

Pure Pure&#33;&#33;

YoPure
    can you get unpure tobacco? or unpure basil? no because they are the raw materials which you mix with other thing to make them unpure from their original purpose. i roll spliffs to get stoned, i no longer wish to mix the pure weed with the pure tobacco to get high because it is not neccesary.
    you really are purely boring with your posturing so i may agree with you then anyways&#33;

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast