I've used kazaalite successfully for more than a year but in the last couple of months I have downloaded virtually nothing (one song v.slowly).
I get loads of hits on a search but every download returns 'no sourses needed'.
I've jumped supernodes tonnes of times and tried to download hundreds of mp3's with the same result even with 30+ users and big bandwidth!
I've tried turning off the firewall and the virus scanner. I've uninstalled the kazzalite a couple of times (and deleted every entry in the registry manually and the shared files folder) I've installed the upgrade 2.5 and removed it again.