Thread: How To Open New Window (not Tab) In Myie2

Anyone here know how to open a new window in Myie2 that is not tab? I can’t seem to find that option. Yes I know I posted this in Softwareworld but I fuger I can get more help here.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    Sorry but im not understanding the question ?

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    You have to enable it in the options. In the General uncheck "Allow one instance of MyIE2" if its checked. Now when you double click the icon, each time it will open a new window. You can further give the shortcuts for new window and new tab. Just look in MyIE2 Options for everything.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Come on then educate me

I take it MyIE2 is a browser ? which I have never heard of ?

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Nogimics@10 May 2004 - 17:09
    Come on then educate me

I take it MyIE2 is a browser ? which I have never heard of ?
    yes it is a browser which runs on teh ie core, but has a lot more features. i prefer firefox myself.

the abbed browsing allows you to open more websites all in the one window, but he wants to make them open in seperate windows cause i guess he doesnt like that feature

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    Originally posted by I.am@10 May 2004 - 22:06
    You have to enable it in the options. In the General uncheck "Allow one instance of MyIE2" if its checked. Now when you double click the icon, each time it will open a new window. You can further give the shortcuts for new window and new tab. Just look in MyIE2 Options for everything.
    In Internet Explorer holding "Shift" while clicking on a link will open a new window. Also pressing Ctrl+N does the same job.

I need to know what the Myie2 equivalent would be. I am looking but I guess am just missing it every time.

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    Opening a new instance sort of makes the whole tab idea useless. The whole idea is to have as many urls in the same window not open several windows.

I dont think there is an option in the shortcut. Ctrl+N for eg opens a new tab which lets you open the desired url.

In the new myie2 versions you can make your own shortcuts if you want but I dont think they have one built in for this.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>