Thread: Shooting Range Vehicle For Vice City?

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I am looking for a vehicle that has a cargo which allows you to jump into whilst someone is driveing it. Sort of like the Military long truck in GTA3, but for Vice City. Hopefully it replaces a certain populare vehicle in the game like a car.

Image Resized
    [img]http://www.saunalahti.fi/~janneasp/gta3/kuvat/flatbed.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>
    ^ here's what i'm talking about, but i would like one in vice city that appears quite often. A British 2 story bus with a reachable open flatbed on the roof would be even cooler.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    there is one but i cant remember wwhere

you can rdde pickup trucks dependinghow your pc feels
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

3. Games   -   #3
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    hmm.. how can i just swap vehicles names then? that way normal people start driveing cool stuff like the flatbed.

I'm sure if i swaped the bus model with a certain more populare car.. then modded it to were it was only a mear platform with fenceing around it.. that'd be awsome.

There needs to be an ultimate shootout truck.. because i added a mod that allows me to shoot rockets rappidly very fast!

Also, I have the game on max graphics and it still doesnt lag because i got a 2.0ghz, 512mb ram, and 128mb radeon 9500 pro. I put a virtual copy of the cd in the "game directory" and run it with daemon tools to improve performance even further.

With this.. is there a mod that allows more people to show on the screen sometimes as well?