Thread: Whats Wrong With The Forum?

newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    whats wrong with the forum this morning? I can surf the pages fine but when i try to click on any links from any users that have posted one my explorer freezes up to where i have to use the windows task to end the session. Tried it 4 times with the same result!

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    If the links are freezing up your IE then type in the address and stop being so lazy

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    now you come to mention problems wen i connect to the site quite often it comes up with a thing saying im downloding from the site and i cant get on ??

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Poster
    They'r working on it
    at least it's better then when you couldn't post without the action canceled screen :

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Poster
    i too have a similar prob it is fast to start with then it starts to go slow when i click to read the post's. then when i try to post a reply it takes a while before the page opens and i can type...i cleaned out temp interent files cookies history etc and still the same oh well never mind just wait and see if it gets any better

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Poster
    I havn't noticed any problems with the board today....

@ zolaisugly...you should sort out your avatar.I'm a Chelsea fan and was gonna use that one a while back but it dont come out very well,the left side of crest looks out of contrast...its because its a moving gif....i know theres a post in the lounge by 'dwightfry' offering to do avatars..if you PM him he might be able to help you out with it

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Originally posted by newcster68@16 March 2003 - 10:11
    whats wrong with the forum this morning? I can surf the pages fine but when i try to click on any links from any users that have posted one my explorer freezes up to where i have to use the windows task to end the session. Tried it 4 times with the same result!
    the prob is gone now .