Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mcdonalds Adult Happy Meal

Originally posted by jazzthefunk@12 May 2004 - 02:47
    bloody burgonomics
    ronald can suck my big veggie dick!!!
    well its veggie anyways

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@11 May 2004 - 22:47
    They are asking $5.99 for this shit.All they care about is the Money.
    $5.99?!

Holy shit......

Thats just.....crazy.....

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    wouldn't it be great if everyone thought like stelios (guy who owns easyjet etc...)
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

4. Lounge   -   #14
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by BigBoo@11 May 2004 - 19:09
    wasnt coca-cola also in shit for sellling dassni as spring water for a quid a time when it was just untreated un modified tapwatter?
    They did get in trouble for that in the begining, but i now for a fact that Dasani is some of the purest water around. I know this because I did a research paper on how bottel wters differ from tap and less expensive brands. I did that about 4 years ago and diani was the only brand that came back with almost no impurities. they now have a fairly complex filtration system setup to purify their water.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by BigBoo@12 May 2004 - 02:51
    wouldn't it be great if  everyone thought like stelios (guy who owns easyjet etc...)
    i think it would be better if everyone thought like or maybe like or maybe

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by neevakee@12 May 2004 - 02:56
    They did get in trouble for that in the begining, but i now for a fact that Dasani is some of the purest water around. I know this because I did a research paper on how bottel wters differ from tap and less expensive brands. I did that about 4 years ago and diani was the only brand that came back with almost no impurities. they now have a fairly complex filtration system setup to purify their water.
    Where do you live? What country did you test the tap water in?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    its only a few montths old in brittain though and water was going straight from tap to bottle in an english bbotting plant
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    what have they ever done for the world?

stelios tried selling cinema tickets for ten bob a piece off the internet

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by BigBoo@12 May 2004 - 02:59
    its only a few montths old in brittain though and water was going straight from tap to bottle in an english bbotting plant
    can you remember th@ old epasode of only fools and horses where del boy fakes a spring in their alotment and the water source gets infected with toxic waste bloody hilarius if you ask me

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by jazzthefunk+12 May 2004 - 03:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jazzthefunk @ 12 May 2004 - 03:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BigBoo@12 May 2004 - 02:59
    its only a few montths old in brittain though and water was going straight from tap to bottle in an english&nbsp; bbotting plant
    can you remember th@ old epasode of only fools and horses where del boy fakes a spring in their alotment and the water source gets infected with toxic waste bloody hilarius if you ask me [/b][/quote]
    important people actually compared it to that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12