Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need For Speed Underground 2

Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by BigBoo@13 May 2004 - 14:50
    but i think i speak for more than me when i say nfsu1 failed
    i entirely agree, me and my uncle were waitin 4 underground 2 come out so bad, we both rented it the day it came out 2 play each other online, we beat all 111 missions in that week and online was pure crap... we were very dissapointed

and wtf was w/ having 111 levels!?! its a racing game, it should b like just a bunch of tounrys or like completly random races or something... replay value was horrible
    tYiA

2. Games   -   #22
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Bowen747x@14 May 2004 - 16:02
    and wtf was w/ having 111 levels!?! its a racing game, it should b like just a bunch of tounrys or like completly random races or something... replay value was horrible
    Gran Turismo 4 is what you are seeking young one.

3. Games   -   #23
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    And all of the levels were around the same bloody city.....if I see that stretch of grass with trees again i'm going to scream....the amount of times i've hit one of those trees and stopped dead, wtf are they made from?

4. Games   -   #24
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by RGX@14 May 2004 - 18:04
    the amount of times i've hit one of those trees and stopped dead, wtf are they made from?
    I tell you want.Go jump in a car and go as fast as the Cars are going on that Game and hit a Tree.Lets see what happens to ya.

They are made of Wood!

5. Games   -   #25
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+14 May 2004 - 19:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN &#064; 14 May 2004 - 19:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RGX@14 May 2004 - 18:04
    the amount of times i&#39;ve hit one of those trees and stopped dead, wtf are they made from?
    I tell you want.Go jump in a car and go as fast as the Cars are going on that Game and hit a Tree.Lets see what happens to ya.

They are made of Wood&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    lmao thats pretty funny... like duh&#33; whats a tree made of buddy&#33;?&#33;

and yea wtf is up w/ these newbies w/ there big ass post just 2 tell somebody off, like what u just said taiko means anything 2 anybody... all u did was waste ur own time and space on this board
    and fatality chill out... my god, he didnt double post and so what if he retyped a lot of the info u said
    tYiA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123