Thread: I'm In Troble Now!

Poster
    Hey guys,
    I have the Enermax Ultimate controller. And this evening I decided to splice my Vantec Tornado wires so I could put it in a three pin and would be able to control it's speed. Well all that worked fine UNTIL I looked at my LCD readout and it was dead.
    What have I done?
    I didn't think a powerful fan could suck so much juice that it would kill the lcd?

Any ideas on what may have gone horribly wrong?
    -BiG_aL

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Originally posted by BiG_aL@13 May 2004 - 13:27
    Hey guys,
    I have the Enermax Ultimate controller. And this evening I decided to splice my Vantec Tornado wires so I could put it in a three pin and would be able to control it's speed. Well all that worked fine UNTIL I looked at my LCD readout and it was dead.
    What have I done?
    I didn't think a powerful fan could suck so much juice that it would kill the lcd?

-BiG_aL
    Off topic but... do you Socom???
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy+13 May 2004 - 17:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SingaBoiy @ 13 May 2004 - 17:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BiG_aL@13 May 2004 - 13:27
    Hey guys,
    &nbsp; &nbsp; I have the Enermax Ultimate controller. And this evening I decided to splice my Vantec Tornado wires so I could put it in a three pin and would be able to control it&#39;s speed. Well all that worked fine UNTIL I looked at my LCD readout and it was dead.
    What have I done?
    I didn&#39;t think a powerful fan could suck so much juice that it would kill the lcd?

&nbsp; -BiG_aL
    Off topic but... do you Socom??? [/b][/quote]
    stfu&#33;

paging clocker to the service desk.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy+13 May 2004 - 17:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SingaBoiy &#064; 13 May 2004 - 17:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BiG_aL@13 May 2004 - 13:27
    Hey guys,
    &nbsp; &nbsp; I have the Enermax Ultimate controller. And this evening I decided to splice my Vantec Tornado wires so I could put it in a three pin and would be able to control it&#39;s speed. Well all that worked fine UNTIL I looked at my LCD readout and it was dead.
    What have I done?
    I didn&#39;t think a powerful fan could suck so much juice that it would kill the lcd?

&nbsp; -BiG_aL
    Off topic but... do you Socom??? [/b][/quote]
    yes very off topic

anyway, have you tried unplugging the fan to see if the lcd works? could be insufficient power....or maybe, is there a visible power lead for the lcd screen that you may have accidently unhooked?

stfu&#33;

paging clocker to the service desk.&nbsp;
    kinda uncalled for, lol, but you fixed yourself up with the paging clocker to teh service desk comment

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    yeh nothing is disconnected. I just took the tornado back off and restarted my computer still nothing...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I only said that cause I know someone who goes by that name in socom and on AIM
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.