Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gravity-defying Bikini

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    personally i don't think it will replace the topless bikini

It was created by a former English teacher and uses operating theatre technology, but a strapless and backless bikini unveiled yesterday is set to become the sexiest sight of the summer.

The gravity-defying garment, which has been christened the Demikini, allows women to develop a tan free from strap marks.

Demikini: special gel fixes the garment in place
    Wearers apply a gel solution under the arm which fixes the fabric to their skin.

"The gel is most commonly used in operations, but feels very comfortable and lets the wearer jump and bounce around as much as they want," said a spokesman for manufacturer the Stirling Group.

The product, which will sell for about £26, will be available in the high street and in the Queen's own underwear stockist, Rigby & Peller.

It was dreamt up by a former teacher Jill Silver, a mother of two from Manchester. She said: "I felt that sunbathing could be a real chore and that I was always working hard to eliminate the strap marks and lines from the day before."

She said she knew her product would be a success after wearing a prototype on holiday. "When I walked around the pool I noticed men and women whispering and commenting," she said. "It wasn't long before I was being questioned about it."

source

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Hopefully the gel isn't as good as they say.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    s&#39;ok they will have to make a solvent too water pistols at the ready lads

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    does that mean they double up as waxing strips?
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

5. Lounge   -   #5
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I saw that in the Express Front page

I think they look stupid and don&#39;t understand why women have to wear them at all

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@14 May 2004 - 00:29

I think they look stupid and don&#39;t understand why women have to wear them at all

Jonno B)
    Yeh guys don&#39;t wear bras do they?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by j4y3m+14 May 2004 - 00:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j4y3m @ 14 May 2004 - 00:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@14 May 2004 - 00:29

Jonno B)
    Yeh guys don&#39;t wear bras do they? [/b][/quote]
    depends who youu talk too

8. Lounge   -   #8
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    these are old news they&#39;ve been around for years they&#39;re just re-marketing a old idea because it didn&#39;t take off the first time........tsk&#33; they think we&#39;ll fall for anything
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

9. Lounge   -   #9
    damn..........well guys back to the drawing board

10. Lounge   -   #10
    BANNED
    Originally posted by brenda@14 May 2004 - 01:03
    these are old news they&#39;ve been around for years they&#39;re just re-marketing a old idea because it didn&#39;t take off the first time........tsk&#33; they think we&#39;ll fall for anything

most girls do fall for any thing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast