Thread: What Is Up With The Screenames?

I have the screenames KaZaA and K-Lite, and they are taken on the boards. Don't you automatically get to use your KaZaA screename? Another thing, under Kazaa Lite options, how come I can click on the screename box and sign on as anyone I want to without a password or anything? Is it supposed to be like that?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    *edit.Sorry MODs.I was laughing at something that should not be laughing it.*

Or is it wrong to Laugh with somebody?Not really Laughing at them?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@26 April 2004 - 21:58
    Or is it wrong to Laugh with somebody?Not really Laughing at them?
    Drunk People Are FuNnY

SoMeTiMeS.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by -KaZaA-@27 April 2004 - 04:53
    I have the screenames KaZaA and K-Lite, and they are taken on the boards. Don't you automatically get to use your KaZaA screename? Another thing, under Kazaa Lite options, how come I can click on the screename box and sign on as anyone I want to without a password or anything? Is it supposed to be like that?
    Your name on this board is completely unrelated to your name on K-Lite. You can choose whatever names you like for either of them.

Yes it is supposed to be like that.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Yes, but under options, you can sign in as any user. That is what is weird. Why would you be able to connect as any user you want? I can connect as anything as I want. I use K-lite@K-lite, which is what I signed up for. Why would I be able to use any screename if I signed up as a certain one?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    First of all, if you signed of for something and paid for it, then you were swindled. Try to get you money back.
    Kazaa and Kazaa Lite are both 100% free and do not require subscriptions or anything like that.

You can use any screen name in K-Lite that you want. Screen names are not unique and also they don't mean anything.

This forum is not related to the K-Lite program.