Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crackers Declare Cyberwar On Usa

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Famous Brazilian newspapers have been informed that a new hacking group composed of worldwide individuals (from Brazil, China, Hong Kong and Russia) has declared cyberwar on the United States of America.

Its name is Hackers Against America (HAA) and their web site is hosted on a Russian server. According to what is written on the main page, they plan to integrate new members and launch attacks against computers based in the US (cracking some of them but also use worms, viruses) in order to steal private documents. Some samples of documents and codes are available on the web site, although they don't seem to be secret at all and possible to find by using search engines.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Probably has something to do with the US taking pictures of all brazillian tourists going to the us, Brazil has enforced that any us citizens coming to brazil will have their picture taken (and if they show the Finger-they get fined)
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php...opic=91445&hl=
    " Brazil fines US pilot for making obscene gesture"
    http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/en/doc/2004-0...tent_299172.htm
    + general south american dislike to the us

but if they use worms and viruses it will spread to the rest of the world
    no?

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    they aint hackers mate , real hackers have morals and dont do shit like that, just teen retards like the sasser retard , wouldnt know how to hide them self in a fit , they willall go down

real hackers add to the security world , they dont steal

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    true_neo's Avatar The Dark Lord Revan
    hence why the title reads crackers.
    I been told that crackers are the ones who destroy.

But Im not getting into a hacker discussion, cos I been told they arent allowed.
    *runs*
    Sage goes in the signature field.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    Originally posted by Sparsely@14 May 2004 - 19:09

Thank you. That was a good laugh.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    Originally posted by Xero Grid+15 May 2004 - 01:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xero Grid @ 15 May 2004 - 01:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sparsely@14 May 2004 - 19:09

Thank you. That was a good laugh.

-- Xero Grid -- [/b][/quote]

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    Originally posted by delphin460@14 May 2004 - 05:15
    they aint hackers mate , real hackers have morals and dont do shit like that, just teen retards like the sasser retard , wouldnt know how to hide them self in a fit , they willall go down

real hackers add to the security world , they dont steal
    Not true, by definition, a hacker is an expert or enthusiast of any kind, a hacker can be in programming, pc modification, car expert, electrician, hell you name it, if someone&#39;s knows allot about one certain subject, then they are considered a hacker.
    So (and this is in theory) people which you speak of could be a hacker, but still have a malicious intent.
    However, as with many virus and such now, script kiddies have come up, and without knowledge of too much programming or anything such else, they can use already made scripts and just modify them very slightly for malicious intent.
    These would not be hackers, considering they are not experts, just little bastards, who deserve jail time.
    On that same note, a person who is an expert, and also has malicious intent in their work, would still be a hacker, but also an ass.

I do know what you mean, though, and I wasn&#39;t trying to be rude or flame you in any way, just it seems the term "hacker" has taken this new life, and everyone just takes it for granted that it means one certain thing, when it really just means an expert. Just like to set the record straight, it&#39;s became one of my peezs.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #9
    Poster
    in my opinionthey are just people who are tired of the opression,i&#39;m not saying that the US is the reason of all the problemas in this world,i&#39;m saying capitalism is

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #10
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Other countries are just mad because their so poor.

Especially Russia&#39;s broke ass. And Brazil, hell their about as povertized as Mexico.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast