Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird Affliction

i used to be ambidextrous, now i'm all right.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Is there an affliction where you are neither right-handed or left-handed...cos I think I have that...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by Withcheese@14 May 2004 - 11:18
    Is there an affliction where you are neither right-handed or left-handed...cos I think I have that...
    nonadextrous?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by Withcheese@14 May 2004 - 11:18
    been sitting on your hands again?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    [N][O][B]

How badly u want ur 5 Stars
    u know wat am talking about

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@14 May 2004 - 11:57
    [b] [N][O]

i dont want any stars. if i was bothered about post counts i would use one of my other accounts. so stfu now.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@14 May 2004 - 10:57
    [b] [N][O]

What the fuck is this whenever someone posts a lot they are "after stars" is it only me that has noticed that the only people who attach any significance to the stars are those who consider themselves "useful" to the forum...

Us Loungers care not for your stinky-star shaped objects so stop waving them in our faces...

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by Withcheese+14 May 2004 - 12:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 14 May 2004 - 12:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bawa@Klite_user@14 May 2004 - 10:57
    [N][O]

How badly u want ur 5 Stars&nbsp;

What the fuck is this whenever someone posts a lot they are "after stars" is it only me that has noticed that the only people who attach any significance to the stars are those who consider themselves "useful" to the forum...

Us Loungers care not for your stinky-star shaped objects so stop waving them in our faces...
    [/quote]
    yes for all i care you can shove your stars up your arse. i am useful to the forum, i add comic relief, whereas withcheese isn&#39;t so useful he only provides hand relief and occasionally mouth relief for an extra fiver.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by [N][O][B]+14 May 2004 - 11:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([N][O][B] @ 14 May 2004 - 11:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@14 May 2004 - 12:11
    <!--QuoteBegin-bawa@Klite_user
    @14 May 2004 - 10:57
    [N][O]

yes for all i care you can shove your stars up your arse. i am useful to the forum, i add comic relief, whereas withcheese isn&#39;t so useful he only provides hand relief and occasionally mouth relief for an extra fiver.
    [/quote]
    I&#39;ve had to put my prices down because the competition for hand-relievers on this forum is damn fierce...

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by Withcheese+14 May 2004 - 12:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 14 May 2004 - 12:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#091;N
    [N][O]

[/quote]
    yes for all i care you can shove your stars up your arse. i am useful to the forum, i add comic relief, whereas withcheese isn&#39;t so useful he only provides hand relief and occasionally mouth relief for an extra fiver. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ve had to put my prices down because the competition for hand-relievers on this forum is damn fierce... [/b][/quote]
    you&#39;re not suggesting there are a lot of wankers on this forum are you? surely not <---ouch my ass smiley.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast