Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Single Keys For Laptops

blank BT Rep: +1
    can u buy single keys for laptop key boards? cos i just broke one! if u can, wheres a good place to look and dont say google cos i already looked and all i could find was complete boards or key caps which came in bundles
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    This is the only thing I could find.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Was that any help?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by hungrylilboy@14 May 2004 - 11:22
    can u buy single keys for laptop key boards? cos i just broke one! if u can, wheres a good place to look and dont say google cos i already looked and all i could find was complete boards or key caps which came in bundles
    Maybe you could tell us what model laptop and what key?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    its a toshiba satellite laptop. I dont need the actually cap but the bit that goes underneath it which folds up and down as u press it and connects the cap to the bass

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    clear
    Last edited by SciManAl; 03-15-2006 at 04:12 AM.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Best bet would be to check out what the link I gave sells. They have Toshiba keyboard pieces. And if you look at the other items im sure he'll sell a new keyboard if needed.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by hungrylilboy@14 May 2004 - 14:50
    its a toshiba satellite laptop. I dont need the actually cap but the bit that goes underneath it which folds up and down as u press it and connects the cap to the bass
    the plasticy rubbery stuff? you mught be able to cut off a peice from an old desktop keyboard and then open up the laptop keyboard and put it in, but i think you will probably have to either use an external keyboard or buy a enw replacement toshiba laptop keyboard. sorry.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+14 May 2004 - 21:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 @ 14 May 2004 - 21:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hungrylilboy@14 May 2004 - 14:50
    the plasticy rubbery stuff? you mught be able to cut off a peice from an old desktop keyboard and then open up the laptop keyboard and put it in, but i think you will probably have to either use an external keyboard or buy a enw replacement toshiba laptop keyboard. sorry. [/b][/quote]
    no its not the rubbery bit. its a folding plastic bit sorta like a deck chair..

am going to annoy the hell out of my local shop tomorrow and see what they can manage not to find&#33;

if not guess i can superglue it back on though not going to work as well

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Yeah, now I know what you mean. It&#39;s a small white plastic part that crosses over itself and the tiny rubbery button goes through the center of it. It provides the bounce or feel to the keys.

I have no idea where to get such a part. The only thing I can think of is to contact the maker. Or maybe from a old broken laptop keyboard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast