Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 300w X800

Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx+14 May 2004 - 22:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigdawgfoxx @ 14 May 2004 - 22:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agent Smith@14 May 2004 - 15:37
    I have a 300w hard drive in my comp
    I dont really think I would want to use my PSU to power anything but my comp, but I guess thats a cool idea lol [/b][/quote]
    That makes sense when compared to what Smith said

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx+14 May 2004 - 14:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigdawgfoxx @ 14 May 2004 - 14:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agent Smith@14 May 2004 - 15:37
    I have a 300w hard drive in my comp
    Yeah you did

I dont really think I would want to use my PSU to power anything but my comp, but I guess thats a cool idea lol [/b][/quote]
    ok i edited it, i didnt know i typed 300w hard drive now its corrected

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    clear
    Last edited by SciManAl; 03-15-2006 at 04:09 AM.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    rofl smith uve been a bowl of mistypes today&#33;

"radeon can only beat ATI in frames per secound..."

"300watt HDD"

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by atiVidia@14 May 2004 - 18:09

"300watt HDD"

aitvidia, i notice that you are using the 61.11 drivers for ur graphics card, on longhorn yet. when i tried them, all games that i play the graphics all get all messed up, stuff on teh screen isnt mapped to teh right points, so heads will be where the arm is, etc. i can shoot peoples heads in vice city (which are about 10 inches lwoer than they should be) and blood will come out to teh right side of the person, lol. u having any problems?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+14 May 2004 - 18:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 @ 14 May 2004 - 18:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-atiVidia@14 May 2004 - 18:09

"300watt HDD"

aitvidia, i notice that you are using the 61.11 drivers for ur graphics card, on longhorn yet. when i tried them, all games that i play the graphics all get all messed up, stuff on teh screen isnt mapped to teh right points, so heads will be where the arm is, etc. i can shoot peoples heads in vice city (which are about 10 inches lwoer than they should be) and blood will come out to teh right side of the person, lol. u having any problems? [/b][/quote]
    ok well 1st of all wht card r u running?

second of all: i dont care if its beta so long as it can play farcry

third of all: nope, no issues. and u kno wht card im on.

rofl tho i dont play gtaVC (or gta for that matter.)
    one issue i did notice was with the longhorn screen animations. occasionally the wrong texture will load into the winLH logo (the glassy shaded texture gets replaced with the slate theme texture (black) not sure if this is a RAM bug caused by the drivers or an incompatibility issue )

other than that, no.

p.s. dont OC ur card too much on longhorn otherwise ur desktop will artifact... not fun

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by atiVidia+14 May 2004 - 18:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (atiVidia @ 14 May 2004 - 18:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@14 May 2004 - 18:13
    <!--QuoteBegin-atiVidia
    @14 May 2004 - 18:09

"300watt HDD"

aitvidia, i notice that you are using the 61.11 drivers for ur graphics card, on longhorn yet. when i tried them, all games that i play the graphics all get all messed up, stuff on teh screen isnt mapped to teh right points, so heads will be where the arm is, etc. i can shoot peoples heads in vice city (which are about 10 inches lwoer than they should be) and blood will come out to teh right side of the person, lol. u having any problems?
    ok well 1st of all wht card r u running?

second of all: i dont care if its beta so long as it can play farcry

third of all: nope, no issues. and u kno wht card im on.

rofl tho i dont play gtaVC (or gta for that matter.)
    one issue i did notice was with the longhorn screen animations. occasionally the wrong texture will load into the winLH logo (the glassy shaded texture gets replaced with the slate theme texture (black) not sure if this is a RAM bug caused by the drivers or an incompatibility issue )

other than that, no.

p.s. dont OC ur card too much on longhorn otherwise ur desktop will artifact... not fun [/b][/quote]
    first, my card is in my sig lol, its a 5200 ( ) it was free though, from my aunt.

and ya when i used longhorn i experienced lots of theme glitches in all programs and and and other stuff like that, not fun.

anyway, it does this in all games i tried, in unreal teh walls were going all over the place, split into like 4 parts. in combat flight simulator the ground was ontop of teh other planes most of the time, and like in unreal it was in many serperate parts. vice city i already told u about, and that one was the funniest, and also most playable, by far.

its done this with the 61.11 drivers and the 60.72 drivers.

any ideas why? do u have any of those games to test it with?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    ive been noticing 10% jumps in all my games since i got the drivers sooooo.. nope sorry

ut2003/4, black hawk down, tron 2, mgs2 subsance, aquamark (not a game but still)
    i get the feeling it doesnt support ur card. the 5200s have had alot of issues

Originally posted by f__king antispam
    Why did I reach this page instead to see my posted message ?

Possible Reasons:

&nbsp; &nbsp; * You already posted your message (double post)
    &nbsp; &nbsp; * You are using a script to post messages
    &nbsp; &nbsp; * You hit the reload button but your message was already posted

If you think this is an error please contact our administrators and they will look into this problem. Please make sure to check the forum you posted to see if your message is not already there.

The Administration
    d@mnit i was free from it for more than a week too

btw my card is a 5700u

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by atiVidia+14 May 2004 - 18:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (atiVidia @ 14 May 2004 - 18:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ive been noticing 10% jumps in all my games since i got the drivers sooooo.. nope sorry

ut2003/4, black hawk down, tron 2, mgs2 subsance, aquamark (not a game but still)
    i get the feeling it doesnt support ur card. the 5200s have had alot of issues

<!--QuoteBegin-f__king antispam

Why did I reach this page instead to see my posted message ?

Possible Reasons:

&nbsp; &nbsp; * You already posted your message (double post)
    &nbsp; &nbsp; * You are using a script to post messages
    &nbsp; &nbsp; * You hit the reload button but your message was already posted

If you think this is an error please contact our administrators and they will look into this problem. Please make sure to check the forum you posted to see if your message is not already there.

The Administration
    d@mnit i was free from it for more than a week too

btw my card is a 5700u [/b][/quote]
    ya i knew what card u had, why do i remember other peoples specs so well?

ya, so u think my card isnt supported? ive tried witht eh mx440 and it does same on that...maybe i should try downloading it again, where did you download yours from?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    guru3d

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast