Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Strange Email, From My Dad?

manker's Avatar effendi

oh come on, some poor fooker who doesnt know how to update his AV is gonna believe the pie line and infect his PC with netsky all because he wanted to see the tasty recipie from fat tongued twat jamie oliver.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #22
    tesco's Avatar woowoo

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #23
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Here's a tip for those that don't know much about viruses, go to the avg homepage and download the vcleaner.exe file and keep it on your hard drive, if your pc does get infected just start it in safe mode and then run the vcleaner, it'll remove nearly any virus you get and at 44kb's it won't take up any space.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #24
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by dodgy368@14 June 2004 - 13:29
    Here's a tip for those that don't know much about viruses, go to the avg homepage and download the vcleaner.exe file and keep it on your hard drive, if your pc does get infected just start it in safe mode and then run the vcleaner, it'll remove nearly any virus you get and at 44kb's it won't take up any space.
    Or use a residential scanner, keep it updated, and a virus won't infect your computer

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #25
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Or use a residential scanner, keep it updated, and a virus won't infect your computer
    Totally agree, but it won't hurt to have this handy little program, especially if some ankle biters have access to your puter!

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #26
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    this is too funny!

pie reciepies?? !!

My Blog
    I'm still here.

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #27
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    ya, well this thread is very old, and the conflict has been resolved, so let's just let it die

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #28
    Chame1eon's Avatar Super Freak
    Originally posted by barbarossa+19 May 2004 - 03:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (barbarossa @ 19 May 2004 - 03:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@19 May 2004 - 01:47
    <!--QuoteBegin-manker
    @18 May 2004 - 20:06
    to decrypt it you can copy paste it to notepad, save it with the extension .b64 and run it through winzip. of course given that its a virus you may not want to

I think that it's sent in that format to get past the webmail virus checkers

ill try, ive got nod32 running, ive been meaning to test it...

but someone said that the other was pie recipes (unless they were joking ) and i wanted to see what they would say this one was...
    Yes, this one is also all about pie recipes, however this one is for sweet pies and tarts, the other one was for savoury pies.

I think you've only scratched the surface, there's alot more to this pie underworld than meets the eye... [/b][/quote]

pie!
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 04-03-2007 at 11:01 AM.
    I only licked you for the salt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123