Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Am Sorry

Poster
    It was inevitable.
    The American injustices had to be answered.

Just like 9/11 we could all see this coming months in advance.

Before 9/11 happened I personally predicted a political, monetary and military target to be attacked by one of the countries that Bush provoked. This doesn't mean that I believe these targets were justified, it just proves that the targeting of these places shows how easy a target America has set itself up to be.

Obviously the incompetence of the 9/11 stance has pervaded to this day and although there is no justification for the brutal slaughter of Nick Berg, one cannot divert one's attention from the fact that the western world is carving up Iraqi financial and political interests and therefore there is a major anarchistic influence that insists on such negative press.

I do not believe that anyone who rejects American influence in Iraq is a supporter of Saddam Hussein but that they just want their country back intact. Therefore some resistance is obviously justified, but......

Murder is murder, whoever commits it for whatever reason.

Nick Berg died in vain.

Nick Berg was sacrificed and still nothing will change.

America rules the world, right?

This crime has NOTHING to do with Allah.

Neil

p.s. Moderators, please let this be a separate thread.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    muchspl2
    [conspiracy theory]
    May 13, 2004
    It's the same chair !!!! OMFG !!

Here's where you really need the tin foil hat. Look at this pic that was released today of the latest prisoner abuse at Abu Ghraib prison. Notice the white chair in the lower left corner. Now - look at the chair Nicholas Berg is sitting in!! It's the same fucking chair!!

I have some more pics but the walls are the same yellow color and the baseboard is the same color as Abu Ghraib prison. Then - as I've said before - what is Nicholas Berg doing in an orange prison jumpsuit? The orange jumpsuit is the same color as the ones used at the prison!!! Terrorists don't don't put the people they kidnap in orange prison jumpsuits!

Now - put that together with the fact that these "terrorists" are WHITE and FAT and they are wearing BULLET PROOF VESTS!! So who goes around wearing bullet proof vests all the time? People like CIA - Prison guards!

This is enough to scare the shit out of you but - Nicholas Berg was murdered by AMERICANS at Abu Ghraib prison. They staged it so as to make it look like terrorists murdered Berg.

If you have a different opinion then you tell me why they have the same plastic furnature - the same walls - the same floorboard color - and the same orange jumpsuit. You tell me why these terrorists are fat white guys wearing bullet proof vests. You tell me why they speak bad arabic. You tell me why they yell like Americans when they kill Berg. I suppose the terrorist picked up those chairs at the local WalMart!

There is a dispute as to if Berg was in US custody. He was arrested by Iraqi police but they claim they turned him over to American custody. America however denies that they had him.

CNN said initially that they were sure the voice was NOT al-Zarqawi. The CIA however confirms that it is. Isn't that amazing! I listen to the voices and it doesn't sound like the voices of someone who speaks Arabic as their first language.

But you see - it's not about the voices that make you think it's not al-Zarqawi. In May 2002 Zarqawi traveled to Iraq. He had his leg amputated and had a prosthetic limb to replace it. So - for a guy with ONE LEG al-Zarqawi is VERY NIMBLE on his feet! So - make you wonder how well the CIA thought things through when they decided to play terrorist?

This is what a REAL terroris look like. This is the picture of Richard Pearl who was also killed by terrorists. Notice the thin brown hands - the grabbing of the hair - and the gun to the head. The guy is mean - angry. Pearl has on ordinary clothes and his hands are chained. When you look at the picture you can feel the wildness of a true terrorist. You can tell Pearl looks like he knows he is in big trouble. The clothes on the terrorists look normal for the reagon - but on the photos of the Berg terrorists - they look like they are in a costume.

Now look at the Berg terrorists. These guys look like the 5 stooges! They are FAT and WHITE. Check out the guy on the right. Do I see WHITE SHOES? Wonder how he keeps them clean running around the Iraqi deasert?

When he reads the statement - does he sound angry? I don't hear it. He's reading a script.

As to can see on terrist 2, 4, and 5 - the BULLET PROOF VESTS. American MPs wear them all the time. To them it's like putting on their underwear. hey wear them so that if a prisoner tries to make a knife and stab them in the heart - they are protected. I guess they never thought they would show up under the terrorist costume.

Berg has no idea what it about to happen. He looks comfortable - perhaps to comfortable. I think they probably told him that they wanted him to pretend to be a hostage in order to get out of prison. Berg knew he was back at Abu Ghraib prison and that his "captors" were Americans - and that he was playing a role. Notice the orange ju,psuit in the following picture.

The beheading changed the mood of the nation. Several lawmakers commented that after the beheading thit it reminded them what the real issues were. So the beheading had the intended effect - that is - to inflame Americans and get them to think that torture is something that can be acceptable.

What we are seeing here people scares me beyond belief. I sit here stunned. I want to call someone but don't know who to call. If this turns out to be true - the world will experience a moment of horror unlike anything the world has ever experienced - except maybe the nuking of Japan.

[/conspiracy theory]

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I remember my conspiracy theory that 9/11 was staged to introduce certain laws (Patriot Act) then I said mmmm nahhhhh.

I never put anything past Bush though.

@Neil - I don't really remember what Bush did to inflame the Middle East before 9/11. Enlighten me.

I figured they were already inflamed.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Poster
    You need proof for that one muchspl2. But can we put it past the Slaughterer of Texas with 50+ under his belt

Picking on insane political groups gets nasty responses,
    Especially for Bush
    but I doubt if even he would kill his own when he can provoke others to do it for him.

Neil

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Could someone please explain why the Iraqi's are resisting? We have the country and we certainly don't want to keep it. The parents of every soldier over there just want someone to hand it over too.

The ideal situation for the US is a "friendly" regime.

It would seem the goal of the "resistance" is to keep to country in turmoil, disrupt any effort to stabilize and hope the Americans will leave when the death toll gets too high for the American public to stomach.

If we leave now, Iraq will either be invaded by her neighbors, who will slaughter all, or become a lawlesss land lead by warlords, as in Afghanistan. Both Iraq and the US lose here.

It would seem to me that the common citizen of Iraq should want the country to become peaceful and with a stable government in place. Any government has got to be better than a return to the Saddam status-quo. The resistance, in the end, will serve those who wish to capitalize on the situation.

These are just my thoughts.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by hobbes@14 May 2004 - 21:46
    Could someone please explain why the Iraqi's are resisting? We have the country and we certainly don't want to keep it. The parents of every soldier over there just want someone to hand it over too.

The ideal situation for the US is a "friendly" regime.

It would seem the goal of the "resistance" is to keep to country in turmoil, disrupt any effort to stabilize and hope the Americans will leave when the death toll gets too high for the American public to stomach.

If we leave now, Iraq will either be invaded by her neighbors, who will slaughter all, or become a lawlesss land lead by warlords, as in Afghanistan. Both Iraq and the US lose here.

It would seem to me that the common citizen of Iraq should want the country to become peaceful and with a stable government in place. Any government has got to be better than a return to the Saddam status-quo. The resistance, in the end, will serve those who which to capitalize on the situation.

These are just my thoughts.
    You hit the nail directly on the head. I have said the same thing myself in other threads.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@15 May 2004 - 03:46
    We have the country and we certainly don't want to keep it. The parents of every soldier over there just want someone to hand it over too.
    Yeah right

Like you want to hand over that strategic stronghold to a bunch of WASP atheists

America needs oil and Iraq is a stronghold

We'll wait and see if you'll ever leave their country

I doubt you ever will.

Neil

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Poster
    If it wasn't for Blair (Bush's Poodle) then it would be over.

America can't handle more solitary deaths

A Coward and a Poodle in it together

hobbes,
    Remember if a British Guy had been beheaded then Blaire would be history

I just wish the bastard would leave you to it.

Neil.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Please one of the Mods make a Sticky.Nick Berg Threads poping up everywhere.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@15 May 2004 - 04:12
    Please one of the Mods make a Sticky.Nick Berg Threads poping up everywhere.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast