Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windows Update

He said he already tried the network install.
    My best advice would be to use a disk already slipstreamed with SP1. The link above is a very easy and straight forward guide. Good luck.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    i don&#39;t have much on this computer currently, for it is a new mobo and hardrive...
    nothing seems to be working right, would a format and reinstallation of windows xp pro possiably fix the problem?

thanks

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    A format usually fixes anything.
    And using a new disk may be even better because maybe a part the XP disk got corrupted in the since the time you last used it, like it was exposed to something it shouldn&#39;t have, ect.
    Having a SP1 install disk is much easier, too. I can&#39;t wait til SP2 to go final. I&#39;ll slipstream that into my current disk.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    alright, i&#39;ll try that tomorrow and gte back too you... thanks alot buddy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12