Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gungrave Is A Spammer !

Originally posted by Withcheese+15 May 2004 - 06:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 15 May 2004 - 06:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by danb@15 May 2004 - 09:21
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@15 May 2004 - 11:14
    Originally posted by Withcheese@15 May 2004 - 06:04
    <!--QuoteBegin-destroyerofevil
    @15 May 2004 - 09:00
    Very ghey. Especially if ur spamming just 4 the sake of getting a certain number of posts.

Stop "plaginizing" me stop. Before I have to stop you stop. Thank you stop.

Owned.

I don&#39;t think so

Not as owned as being found out as lying about having a pc game though
    Stop bring that up stop. Manny has made other mistakes stop. It&#39;s unfair to focus on one stop. [/b][/quote]
    Whats wrong Withcheese....having a bad day?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Ella's Avatar Upside down
    I don&#39;t get why you have to use the "quote" function to answer a post just before yours. Those quote boxes are over the top&#33; Am I the only one who thinks this??
    Up Yours! Love from The Club....

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Well, it started off bad but its slowly getting better. Looks like I should be able to retrieve the files that I&#39;ve lost (though they will need to be retagged).

Not to sure if the games I had stored on that HD will be retrievable though but the verdict still isn&#39;t in on that. But, hey, worse come to worse I can always download them again.

As a matter of fat I was running out of things to download...

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by Ella@15 May 2004 - 06:27
    I don&#39;t get why you have to use the "quote" function to answer a post just before yours. Those quote boxes are over the top&#33; Am I the only one who thinks this??
    Uh....yeah...

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Ella@15 May 2004 - 09:27
    It&#39;s because sometime a thread can be quite busy I guess, and it can leave you looking foolish if you anser someone&#39;s question and 5 people have posted into between you.

Could lead to embarrassement I guess...

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by Withcheese@15 May 2004 - 06:28
    Well, it started off bad but its slowly getting better. Looks like I should be able to retrieve the files that I&#39;ve lost (though they will need to be retagged).

Not to sure if the games I had stored on that HD will be retrievable though but the verdict still isn&#39;t in on that. But, hey, worse come to worse I can always download them again.

That sucks....

I&#39;ve been in that situation many times.....

And now I dealing with freeing up hard drive space because its filled to the brim.

Damn 20 GB hard drive....

7. Lounge   -   #17
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    What happened to the HD Cheese?

btw fuck off anti spam

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe+15 May 2004 - 09:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Manny Roscoe @ 15 May 2004 - 09:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@15 May 2004 - 06:28
    Well, it started off bad but its slowly getting better.&nbsp; Looks like I should be able to retrieve the files that I&#39;ve lost (though they will need to be retagged).

Not to sure if the games I had stored on that HD will be retrievable though but the verdict still isn&#39;t in on that.&nbsp; But, hey, worse come to worse I can always download them again.

That sucks....

I&#39;ve been in that situation many times.....

And now I dealing with freeing up hard drive space because its filled to the brim.

Damn 20 GB hard drive.... [/b][/quote]
    C&#39;est la vie...

We live and learn...don&#39;t try to change the partitions on your most important drive without backing everything up...

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Withcheese+15 May 2004 - 11:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 15 May 2004 - 11:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by danb@15 May 2004 - 09:21
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@15 May 2004 - 11:14
    Originally posted by Withcheese@15 May 2004 - 06:04
    <!--QuoteBegin-destroyerofevil
    @15 May 2004 - 09:00
    Very ghey. Especially if ur spamming just 4 the sake of getting a certain number of posts.

Stop "plaginizing" me stop. Before I have to stop you stop. Thank you stop.

Owned.

I don&#39;t think so

Not as owned as being found out as lying about having a pc game though
    Stop bring that up stop. Manny has made other mistakes stop. It&#39;s unfair to focus on one stop. [/b][/quote]
    Damn straight.

10. Lounge   -   #20

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast