Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Today's Hypathetical Question

Poster
    Zero how could u? U should be mourning the death of a powerful and talented demon slayer such as myself yet u r celebrating. Such a mean despicable selfish act.

Nah jk its rest in pieces destroyerofevil.
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung's!! Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    you didn&#39;t like my question which never stated that one of the answers was sensible, you hurt my feelings, so I lashed out in anger

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Lashed out? Wow a bit 2 drastic. And dont be so sensitive. Grow a thicker hide. Learn 2 read english. Then learn 2 recognize symbols and smilies. When uve learnt all this, learn net language. Its all so simple. Wat the world is becoming nowadays.
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung&#39;s&#33;&#33; Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)+15 May 2004 - 08:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((>Zero Cool<) @ 15 May 2004 - 08:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@15 May 2004 - 09:32
    to have to stay in your house, not see anyone cept maybe your family, not go outside at all, not one step over your door but have access to your pc and other home entertainment type things for one month
    Sounds like a plan, I hate the summer...too hot and too many insects. I&#39;ll stick inside and just download pictures of the outdoors if I need to remember what it looks like.

Outdoor bad, indoor good.
    you still have windows, through which I believe you should be able to see the outdoor world [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ve got Windows XP but what has that got to do with the cost of aquatic lifeforms?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by destroyerofevil@15 May 2004 - 09:45
    Lashed out? Wow a bit 2 drastic. And dont be so sensitive. Grow a thicker hide. Learn 2 read english. Then learn 2 recognize symbols and smilies. When uve learnt all this, learn net language. Its all so simple. Wat the world is becoming nowadays.
    perhaps you should learn to recognise sarcasm

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by Withcheese+15 May 2004 - 09:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 15 May 2004 - 09:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@15 May 2004 - 08:35
    <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese
    @15 May 2004 - 09:32
    to have to stay in your house, not see anyone cept maybe your family, not go outside at all, not one step over your door but have access to your pc and other home entertainment type things for one month
    Sounds like a plan, I hate the summer...too hot and too many insects. I&#39;ll stick inside and just download pictures of the outdoors if I need to remember what it looks like.

Outdoor bad, indoor good.

you still have windows, through which I believe you should be able to see the outdoor world
    I&#39;ve got Windows XP but what has that got to do with the cost of aquatic lifeforms? [/b][/quote]
    you would be surprised my friend

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Maybe U should learn 2 recognize sarcasm.
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung&#39;s&#33;&#33; Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by destroyerofevil@15 May 2004 - 09:54
    Maybe U should learn 2 recognize sarcasm.
    this could go on forever, and my thread is getting all messy

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Yes it may go on 4ever and yes ur thread is already messed up.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Hypothetically speaking of course

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast