Thread: Need Help!

hey guys......i need help with something.... i don't know if i am in the correct section.... Anyway.. why every time i try to run a program something has to stop me... what is cousing this look for what i'm i talking about

its a msg which says: "this progam has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down"
    does anybody knows what is this??? what is cousing this problem....??? what is it some kind of a virus???
    the same problem happened me with kazza, internet explorer, with norton-antivirus and many more programs!!! if anybody can help me i would really appreciate!
    :helpsmile: :helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    "this progam has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down"
    This can be caused by sooo many things software and hardware (drivers, bad memory) if a number comes up too this may help pin it down,normally it means something is clashing with something else memory is a good starting point if you have maybe loaded something then this started take it back off and see what happens.
    Me personnally would get my files off I want collect my o/s, driver discs etc so I have them together then reformat,once loaded test to see if it now works and if it did load/test after each program until it came back (if at all) then I'd know what caused it in the first place.
    But then thats me and alot of others on here too,sorry if this of no use to you.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    well this is a start. since i don't know what else i can do i suppose i'll try your way and then to see what will come out of this....

thx for the idea anyway!!!