Thread: Two Nice Places On The Net

i just ran into a new small internet community, pretty funny. there are 30 members there, about 0.03% compared to this great place. its also pretty handy though, cuz no spam yet, and nice posts, especially when u want music. the website is b-lowboard.tk. i also ran into a nice mp3 download site, www.mp3000.net, nice place, but be carefull, most external links are junk.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

uh huh.
    fucking spammer

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    Are you affiliated with either of them?

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    lol no, i found that small board trough glasgowcentral, a bigger board,and that mp3 place, i found about 3 months ago. im new here, so i wanted to give u guys something usefull to begin with.
    oh and sparsely, u should be more friendly to newbies, if i do something wrong, i apologize, i just wanted to contribute, btw, firefox is a good browser, i use it too.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by octopus@15 May 2004 - 17:59
    lol no, i found that small board trough glasgowcentral, a bigger board,and that mp3 place, i found about 3 months ago. im new here, so i wanted to give u guys something usefull to begin with.
    oh and sparsely, u should be more friendly to newbies, if i do something wrong, i apologize, i just wanted to contribute, btw, firefox is a good browser, i use it too.
    bad way to start, never start by postin stuff that could seem like advertisements. it will just seem like spam

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    oh, sorry about that thx for warning me. i hope i wont do much more trouble to this place