Thread: Problem Connecting To Tracker

I'm reasonably new to bt and although this question is no doubt answered somewhere else in this forum I'm not finding it.
    I'm receiving the above error message using abc. Is there a way to change to a new tracker? :helpsmile:

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Old Fella
    I think this means that it can't actually connect to anyone - possibly because there are not enough sources. Just leave it and it should eventually connect, or delte and start again.

Make sure that any file you try to download on BT has a good number of seeders, and preferably not a high ratio of leechers.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    what about when it just says connecting to peers for a looooong time...i was trying to download the starsky and hutch movie and it had 176 seeders but it wouldn't start, i tried torrentstorm and ABC, i couldn't get it to start
    yeah.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    When you get tracker errors and there are seeds available all you can do is be patient and keep retrying.

The tracker may be down but I do find that I get this and similar tracker error notices when I'm trying to get a newly seeded and popular file - I put it down to congestion.
    DOWNLOADING IS FUN - SHARING IS SUBLIME
    When all else fails - read the instructions!!!
    LEEDS UNITED - WE'LL BE BACK