Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hellboy Ii Confirmed!

Poster
    Yup so its just as the title said- It was announced today that Hellboy II is moving forward at Revolution Studios. Writer-director Guillermo Del Toro will return along with producers Lawrence Gordon, Mike Richardson and Lloyd Levin. Hellboy, the $60 million adaptation of Mike Mignola's Dark Horse comic, is on track to earn back its budget at the U.S. box office and is slated for home video release July 27th.

Mignola will reportedly develop the story for Hellboy II along with Del Toro.

"Hellboy was a tremendously successful and unique project," said Revolution Studios' Todd Garner. "It was Guillermo's vision that brought the film to the marketplace, and we are delighted to be working with him again."

"We are excited to be making the sequel to Hellboy and to be bringing back the amazing creative team that made it so memorable," added Revolution's Tom Sherak. "The film was made for a relatively low cost and has performed magnificently here in the U.S., and we look forward to it continuing its successful run internationally."

Hellboy star Ron Perlman is expected to reprise the title role, although he did recently advise About.com that, "They better hurry because I'm getting old." from ign.com.
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung's!! Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    lol the first one was kinda cheesy... i mean Magical Nazi's Taking over the world!!! and giant octopus from the sky!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    The first movie wasn't all that good. I ended up walking out an hour into it.
    I doubt the second will be any better.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    david622's Avatar Procrastinator
    I loved the first one and am looking forward to a second. After seeing the movie I got out the comic Hellboy: Seeds of Destruction out of my local library, and greatly enjoyed it (though I thought the movie was better).

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by david622@16 May 2004 - 09:50
    I loved the first one and am looking forward to a second. After seeing the movie I got out the comic Hellboy: Seeds of Destruction out of my local library, and greatly enjoyed it (though I thought the movie was better).
    agree...liked the movie ,got the comics from back in the day

like to see a 2

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    the first one sucked. this is a waste of money

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Evil Fish@16 May 2004 - 18:25
    the first one sucked. this is a waste of money
    This from someone with yoda as his avatar?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Grimlock+16 May 2004 - 20:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimlock @ 16 May 2004 - 20:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Evil Fish@16 May 2004 - 18:25
    the first one sucked.&nbsp; this is a waste of money
    This from someone with yoda as his avatar? [/b][/quote]
    r u dissing yoda punk? he&#39;ll woop ur candy ass any day. and yea, the 1st one sucked. too predictable. and not that good coolness

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    It was a pretty good movie.

By the way, HERE is the DVD cover and menus for the movie out July 27th.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast