Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone See The Preview For

BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    This could quite possibly win the award for worst movie of all time. I actually laughed at the commercial for it because it was so damn ridiculous. I can't see anyone actually paying money to watch this crap in the theater.

Anyone else see the preview for it?

Look out Battlefield Earth you now have something to compete with for the worst movie of all time.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2

I still wanna watch it because it looks funny, but you're right.
    I think that's the point though. It's not serious at all, so it has to be funny. I'm not saying I'll pay for it, though.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    the only good version available for download is the workprint , dont download the others they are just crappy conversions of the workprint

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@16 May 2004 - 00:24
    I can&#39;t see anyone actually paying money to watch this crap in the theater.
    Guarantee it will be #1 at the Box office for the week.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    dont look too bad but its nothing I&#39;l go see.http://www.hollywood.com/multimedia/.../media/1751261

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+16 May 2004 - 02:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 16 May 2004 - 02:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BigBank_Hank@16 May 2004 - 00:24
    I can&#39;t see anyone actually paying money to watch this crap in the theater.
    Guarantee it will be #1 at the Box office for the week. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m willing to bet that, too.
    A movie doesn&#39;t have to be any good for people to love it... or at least to swarm the box office to see Snoop Dog in another movie.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    I saw the trailer - had some funny as shit... I wouldn&#39;t mind watching it

"When I die...let it be...and when they come for me...Bury me a G."

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    saw it. won&#39;t go pay money to see it in the theater... I&#39;ll watch it when it comes on tv.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Damn some of you guys stink&#33;&#33;&#33;

WTF does this shit mean?

Originally posted by Xero Grid
    A movie doesn&#39;t have to be any good for people to love it
    If people love it ...duh they think it&#39;s good.

I will see it but like others won&#39;t pay for it unless there isn&#39;t something else to do.

Sorry but from the trailer it looks like it has some funny stuff in it.....no matter how "corny" it looks.

Maybe it&#39;s because I&#39;m black.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    That was just a dumb joke, man. Calm down.

-- Xero Grid --

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast