Thread: Humiliation

shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    I just saw this pic from video lan site. For thoose who don't know they are the people that develop the video lan player.

I don't know if it was a joke on that guy or not but he must really feel embarrassed.

Here it is again outlined for slow people.

Image Resized
    [img]http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5214/team-vlc.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Retired

you found it yourself?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@16 May 2004 - 16:33

you found it yourself?
    Yeah, I'm a slow poke!

So umm was it funny or what? My first time posting topic in funny section.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by shn+16 May 2004 - 21:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 16 May 2004 - 21:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-{I}{K}{E}@16 May 2004 - 16:33

you found it yourself?
    Yeah, I&#39;m a slow poke&#33;

So umm was it funny or what? My first time posting topic in funny section. [/b][/quote]
    not really.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    wait what are we looking at? the guy trying to lick the other guy? cause its not funny at all&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #6
    thats just gay.....but its ok

7. Lounge   -   #7
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Assuming the other guy is not gay, I would say that&#39;s pretty bad for him.

I would bet that neither is gay and the guy just did it to make him look like a homo or whatever the terminolgy for that might be. He did&#39;nt see it coming and it was probably right before the flash.

It may not be funny. I thought it was. I get a kick out of other people&#39;s mishaps.

Funny thing is out of over 3000 of my post on this forum I have never posted a topic in this section. The reason for that is because this section is not funny...................at all. And that&#39;s something I found out by myself.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    they all look ghey

9. Lounge   -   #9
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Or dorky nonetheless.

But, hey I bet you use videolan. Does that make you a queer. Or a supporter of gheyness.