Thread: Bittorrent Uploadin Question!

sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    hey peeps,

just a quick question:
    When downloading movies from bittorrent clinet it is recommended dat once da download is complete we should let it upload it for atleast 12 hrs. but my question is, if for some reasons u couldn't able to upload da movie for 12 hrs...and closed da torrent box...will i be still able to upload da movie.

I guess by clickin on da saved torent file again it displays da BT box again....and then it checks for da existing file and if da download was complete it will start to upload with others??? Am i right here??

let me know

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Yep, you are right.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Blademaster
    There's no need for a 12 hour time limit you should upload so that your ULL ratio is 1:1.
    Try using ABC client it has an in built feature for it

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    please use words like "the" and "that"

i think what pirpu was saying is that abc has a "fast-forward" resume, this is only if you finished the file, most things isnt hard to check existence, but once things get up to 1GB and greater, it takes longer

and for me on seeding stuff, it depends on the size, if i got like a 5GB file, i seed depending on time, as seeding 5GB to 100%-200% takes a while, so i seed for 1-2 days

other than the stuff i said, whihc probably had nothing to do with your question, youre right

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    thnx guys..
    cheers!!!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    yeah abc resume sends me to sleep
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Give back what you take as a min be nice and share

Thank you