Thread: Anti Fake Club

Poster
    Hi all.

I'm a noob and I've noticed that new movies on Kazaa are plagued with loads of fakes with attractive high bandwidths. I assume this is done on purpose by the powers that be to deter the downloads.

What if screeners or DVDRips of new releases had a different name or code so the searchs didn't find the fakes? It's prolly already being do and there are prolly advanced members of the Kazaa comunity that enjoy this method.

Does this club exist?

Can I become a member :-" (you luck free masons lol)

Shall we create our own club (only talking via PM)?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I doubt that such a club exists cos nobody uses klite for movies anymore!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    Only those that arn't in the club

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by 121@16 May 2004 - 18:28
    Hi all.

I'm a noob and I've noticed that new movies on Kazaa are plagued with loads of fakes with attractive high bandwidths. I assume this is done on purpose by the powers that be to deter the downloads.

What if screeners or DVDRips of new releases had a different name or code so the searchs didn't find the fakes? It's prolly already being do and there are prolly advanced members of the Kazaa comunity that enjoy this method.

Does this club exist?

Can I become a member :-" (you luck free masons lol)

Shall we create our own club (only talking via PM)?
    Try this site:

http://sharethefiles.com

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    bittorrent is the way of the future, don't use klite for movies, they're crap quality and u probably won't find wat ur looking for on the first try. torrent files are all 100% verified files so no fakes, and the bandwidth/dl speeds are incredible if there are enough seeders (fastest speed i ever got was 434 kb/s and i'm on cable&#33

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    last time i checked a club exists here: https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showforum=16

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by SillyRumours@16 May 2004 - 23:18
    last time i checked a club exists here: https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showforum=16
    Yep, this is the verified section of MOVIEWORLD, all the genuine movies are listed here, so no need for a club.

The best place to download movies are newsgroups, you get full bandwidth i.e. whatever your maximum download speed is.
    Robert00000