Thread: Why Won't Call Of Duty Run?

I just installed call of duty thanks to some very friendly people in hashworld. When I go to start the game, it says that the correct cd-rom needs to be inserted in the drive in order to play. Okay, no biggie I thought, I'll just go get a no-cd crack, but alas, that doesn't work either.

I'm using daemon tools to mount the image...could this be the problem?

Thanks.

2. Games   -   #2
    using daemon tools would not cause that problem. make sure the crack you are using is for the right version you have. if you do the updates then you will need the lates patch for that. try gameburnworld for new cracks. if they dont work you may need to redownload the game. but if redownloading just try 1 cd at a time. might just be 1 bad cd.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    i had this same problem. do u have alcohol 120% installed? if so there is a setting in alcohol 120% that u need to uncheck and it will allow you to run the game. ill try to find wat setting it is. if you dont have alcohol 120% installed, it may be a setting in Daemon Tools, since it is closely related to alocohol 120%.

Live by the sword, Die by the sword.
    We all seek peace, but few of us will ever find it.

4. Games   -   #4
    No, I don't have Alcohol 120 installed. I've messed around with the Daemon options a bit, and I still haven't had any luck on getting the game past the "insert the correct cd into the cd-rom drive" screen. Daemon help mentioned that if I installed the game to anywhere other than my default C drive, (which i did NOT) then it said it could have a problem reading it.

When I loaded daemon, it installed it to the correct place in my C drive. Could it be that it has something to do with me trying to load the game either by going through the typical way? Or, does it have to do with me trying to load the game by mounting the image again via daemon?

I tried burning it to a cd via nero, but that still didn't work (Plus I screwed it up because there were no cue files.) I've uninstalled and reinstalled it several times already.

I'm so lost dude!

5. Games   -   #5
    If u downloaded the game as CD images then check for a folder on one of the CDs called 'Crack' or similar.

6. Games   -   #6
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    could also try using clone cd and letting it run in the tray. as it will ignore cdr media, and tell the game that the original disc is in the cd drive. this works for most games if they were copied correctly.

7. Games   -   #7
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by stewartocaster@15 May 2004 - 19:21
    Why Won't Call Of Duty Run?
    Why won't lesbians come round to my house and pleasure me when I'm lonely?

8. Games   -   #8
    Retired
    on 1 of the 2 cd's a folder that should have the crack in it copy it in the same folder as were the original file is

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by Mad Cat+18 May 2004 - 22:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 18 May 2004 - 22:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-stewartocaster@15 May 2004 - 19:21
    Why Won&#39;t Call Of Duty Run?
    Why won&#39;t lesbians come round to my house and pleasure me when I&#39;m lonely? [/b][/quote]
    Because thier lesbians silly, pleasuring a man sounds sick to them .