Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fahrenheit 9/11

blank BT Rep: +1
    Anyone know anything about this?

Is it going to get international release? dvd release?

Wouldnt mind seeing it

edit. Just seen Los put it in requests. U get any luck mate?
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    last time i heard: there's an distribution deal signed for England, and Disney are interested ( ) in getting hold of it

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr/film/...t_id=1000510903

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    blank BT Rep: +1
    I just found this on msn.com

Fahrenheit 9/11 has already whipped up an international media storm after the Walt Disney Company barred its Miramax film unit from releasing such a politically polarising work in a U.S. election year.
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    According to Michael Moore a while back they have distributors for most of the world except USA. Don&#39;t know how the quarrel with Disney goes.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    yea disney dont want to release it, but miramax are triying to buy it back from disney in order to release it themselves. i just hope it comes out before the elections&#33;&#33;

anyway here is a good review of the film, it was shown in the cannes film fest;

Farenhiet 9/11
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by hungrylilboy@17 May 2004 - 09:14
    Anyone know anything about this?

Is it going to get international release? dvd release?

Wouldnt mind seeing it

edit. Just seen Los put it in requests. U get any luck mate?
    nada

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Debaser
    Just a hunch but I doubt this will get out before election time.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by Haz@18 May 2004 - 04:59
    Just a hunch but I doubt this will get out before election time.
    it will in most of the world, just a chance it wont in the good old government censored USA.

moore is trying to get it out before november in the states as that was his whole point of making it.... to get rid of bush.

(just to add, i think the fact disney even thought about releasing it is funny as hell).

9. Movies & TV   -   #9

THIS MOVIE IS NOTHING MORE THAN LEFT-WING, LIBERAL, BUSH-HATING PROPAGANDA PERPETRATED BY THAT RED DIAPER DOPER BABY, COMMY BASTARD, MICHAEL MOORE.(PEICE OF SHIT)

IF ITS PROPAGANDA YOU WANT TO SEE JUST WATCH CNN OR CBS.
    THE &#39;SELECTIVE NEWS NETWORKS&#39;

DISNEYS PRETTY SMART, BECAUSE THIS FILM WILL COME BACK TO WHOEVER RELEASES IT AND BITE THEM IN THE ASS&#33;&#33;&#33;

from what ive heard and read about this film, it should never have been allowed to be made, and those who made it , should be SHOT for treason.

Im no BUSH LOVER (xcept in the sexual sense) - but i sure as hell dont approve of this sort of film.
    It just makes me mad that people can be so unamerican

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Joakim Agren's Avatar Superman loves P2P
    Originally posted by javelinmansst@19 May 2004 - 03:06

THIS MOVIE IS NOTHING MORE THAN LEFT-WING, LIBERAL, BUSH-HATING PROPAGANDA PERPETRATED BY THAT RED DIAPER DOPER BABY, COMMY BASTARD, MICHAEL MOORE.(PEICE OF SHIT)

IF ITS PROPAGANDA YOU WANT TO SEE JUST WATCH CNN OR CBS.
    THE &#39;SELECTIVE NEWS NETWORKS&#39;

DISNEYS PRETTY SMART, BECAUSE THIS FILM WILL COME BACK TO WHOEVER RELEASES IT AND BITE THEM IN THE ASS&#33;&#33;&#33;

from what ive heard and read about this film, it should never have been allowed to be made, and those who made it , should be SHOT for treason.

Im no BUSH LOVER (xcept in the sexual sense) - but i sure as hell dont approve of this sort of film.
    It just makes me mad that people can be so unamerican
    Hello&#33;

I can see that Bush has managed to buy your brain&#33;

Sad to see when people gets brainwashed like this and believe everything Bush and his administration says&#33;.

Basically according to your brilliant conclusion people should not have the right to say and do what they want if it is critisicm aimed at the current administration. because that would be a true democracy and the US is not a Democracy it is a dictator regim and that is the way you want it to be&#33;. That is pretty stupid&#33;

Ofcourse Michael loves America he have told us so multiple times and he is a strong believer at democracy and he believes that the US is a Democracy and should continue to be so. What he strongly hates though is Bush and his administration which cleary has done a poor job at the office&#33;. And that is a fact&#33;. Nothing in the documentary is a lie it is backed up by facts&#33;

Sincerely Joakim Agren&#33;

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast