Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Glaswegian Power!

  1. #1
    Ex-member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,529
    awright, hooz it goan, muckers?

    embdy goan doon the boozur the night fer a swally?

    Yon bawbag Kenny Clark is a right bluenose, int he?

  2. ** REGISTER to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. Lounge   -   #2
    Originally posted by Lamsey@16 March 2003 - 23:19
    awright, hooz it goan, muckers?

    embdy goan doon the boozur the night fer a swally?

    Yon bawbag Kenny Clark is a right bluenose, int he?
    Go eat a mars bar in batter...

  4. Lounge   -   #3
    Ex-member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,529
    whit you sayin ya sassenach?

    Ma bird sez she wants a Chewits supper noo - see whit ye've went and done?

  5. Lounge   -   #4
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    england
    Posts
    3,326
    funny
    i actually understand that

  6. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by Lamsey@16 March 2003 - 23:24
    whit you sayin ya sassenach?

    Ma bird sez she wants a Chewits supper noo - see whit ye've went and done?
    Dont eat while talking to me lol..

    post me some stovies

  7. Lounge   -   #6
    Ex-member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,529
    @ solidsnake: 'course ye dae, Glaswegian's the new Esperanto, dinny ye ken?
    its coaz o' all wur fitbaw fans travellin about the Contnent an' that. Wur pure dead cultured by the way.
    @ aldo: you want stovies? I'll stovies you!

  8. Lounge   -   #7
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    england
    Posts
    3,326
    i live in england

  9. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by Lamsey@16 March 2003 - 23:28
    @ solidsnake: 'course ye dae, Glaswegian's the new Esperanto, dinny ye ken?
    its coaz o' all wur fitbaw fans travellin about the Contnent an' that. Wur pure dead cultured by the way.
    @ aldo: you want stovies? I'll stovies you!
    Who the feck is aldo ?

  10. Lounge   -   #9
    Ex-member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,529
    @ ss: aye, ah mind that fae another topic. Disny make ma point any less valid, right, ya sassenach?

    @ aldo: aldo = glesga word fur 'alan'. It's you, ya numpty

  11. Lounge   -   #10
    I could only make something of the word boozur in combination with swally.

    Well anyway have one on me. :beerchug:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •