Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Online Game

sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    don't forget Americas army: Special forces. One of da best online first person shootin game and da best part is dat it's FREE to download.

Don't think dat dis game is free den it would be a crapy one....u have to play dis game to believe it how intrestin dis game is!!!

check it out:
    www.americasarmy.com

peace

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

2. Games   -   #12
    Twist3r
    wolfenstien ET is free

here!!!

3. Games   -   #13
    Does anyone have a free site for games like fighting around and walking around...
    Can anyone suggest a good online game where u can walk around and fight with other people like Legend of Mir and Myth of Soma and does not have monthly fee's i wouldl ike ot get into a game like these just don't want to pay monthly fee's.
    <<----------Is this free?? legend if so give me site plus another one thats free is runescape check it out at Runescape it has now 3D graphics, enhanced everything....i hope this helps to ur search....anyways plz respond A.S.A.P when you get info. on this matter
    &lt;-----Best Card in Deck....or is it?(3000Atk - 2500 Def)

http://www.emule-project.org/ CHECK IT OUT&#33;
    http://www.yu-gi-oh-cards.com/ Site says it all...

4. Games   -   #14
    angel_of_death57
    Well i already had Wolfenstein ET its good but XP system crappy cos its hard to shoot and axis never win the rail gun level.

I have signed up for American Amry looks sweet.

Legend of mir is only free up to level 2 like myth of soma.

But i have loads of FPS online games i am looking for RPG or RTS games online.

5. Games   -   #15

6. Games   -   #16
    Originally posted by THE DUDE@10 June 2004 - 00:17
    What about Everquest
    Everquest isnt free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12