Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Online Game

angel_of_death57
    Can anyone suggest a good online game where u can walk around and fight with other people like Legend of Mir and Myth of Soma and does not have monthly fee's i wouldl ike ot get into a game like these just don't want to pay monthly fee's.

2. Games   -   #2
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Planetside is a good run - Run by SOE (the publishers of Everquest), it can pretty much be considered a very-well enhanced version of Capture the Flag. Battles of 100+ aren't exactly rare though, so the likely lag means that 56k users need not apply.

A more connection-friendly game that's suitable is Tibia - A german medieval MMORPG, it is more top-down Ultima Online than Everquest. Essentially free and once off Newbie Island you're always able to PvP, but the much better features of Tibia (e.g. ability to buy a house, access to a VIP island) are only available by purchasing a Premium Account.

3. Games   -   #3
    angel_of_death57
    Ah not sort of games i am looking for i got loads like that, i am looking for real time stragety sort of thing if you know what i mean.
    Tibia looks ok but graphiclly bad.

4. Games   -   #4
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Too true on Tibia On the plus side, at least it ran on my old 1997-dated P200 MMX PC

Another idea then may be to check out the multiplayer on a few of the strategy games - Several strategy games (Quite a few of the C&C series) or RPGs (Diablo II) can connect to other players for games. Just an idea though

5. Games   -   #5
    angel_of_death57
    I have C&C Generals and the Zero Hour pack and their no good really for good online play, i could have a look at diablo 2 i just saw a review of it on Gamer TV and looked alright.

6. Games   -   #6
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    Legend of the Green Dragon doesn't have fancy graphics, but it's free and u can walk around and fight with other people

7. Games   -   #7
    angel_of_death57
    Thanks i will take a look how does it work do i need ot download the game.

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by angel_of_death57@18 May 2004 - 05:40
    how does it work do i need ot download the game.
    it's based on the old #1 BBS door game LORD by seth able, it's PHP based so no software to download

9. Games   -   #9
    angel_of_death57
    I do not undertsand how it works or anything its all writing.

10. Games   -   #10
    i told you it didn't have fancy graphics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast