Thread: Spyware And Adaware Updates.

Expire's Avatar Problem solved...
    did a fresh install about a week and a half ago and put spybot 1.3 and adaware 6. 181 pro straight on my p.c.

sinse the 1st update there has been no others available and seriously this is the longest ive gone without updating my spyware killing software.

someone plz tell me this is normal

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    there was an update for adware yesterday m8..spybot is the same as you...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Did you have one of the OEM installation disks or a regular Windows disk? If it's an OEM, then yeah. You don't really know what are put in OEMs.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Spybot 1.3 is the newest one so you should be fine . I worry more about my anti virus updates.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Xero Grid@18 May 2004 - 12:51
    Did you have one of the OEM installation disks or a regular Windows disk? If it&#39;s an OEM, then yeah. You don&#39;t really know what are put in OEMs.

-- Xero Grid --
    what does the windows cd being oem or not have to do with spybot and adaware updates

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BANNED
    a new update today for adware m8 you can download manualy from their site...

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    actually if its an old version of adaware then u wont get anymore updates , u have to install the newer version then the updates will work again
    Open your mind

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    oops. I read it wrong.
    I thought he said he put spybot and ad-aware 6 and found 181 spyware after a fresh install.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.