Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Thread For The Insecure

Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Mathea@19 May 2004 - 20:43
    lol n im the oldest

however if we're to get into extended siblings.....

he's technically my half brother... so in turn we'd both get all his half siblings....

two of which are tree hugging hippies who think they r musicians but really just are hippies with guitars n mics ...... the other one is like 10 or somethin n i dunno what she does

ur brother that thinks he's a singer.... he can meet mine n he'll smack the stardom right outta his eyes lol

and Ill just smack around ur other one so he's nicer to you and the world around him
    WELL if we are gonna get into family u would have to put up with my dodgey family

cousins , uncles, aunts , half cousins, second cousins etc.

and there are quite a few cos one side is italian and even i dont know all their names
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5

hmmm... extended family? jeez. I got a better idea. Let's just disown em all. After all mom n dad r whores apparently n on the cover of mags... and everyone else sux. I wouldnt mind brinin my brother along tho... hes got my nephew wif him too

btw my nephew is a dog. literally. chow pit lab etc mix. a real mutt. but omg hes the cutest thing in the world

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@19 May 2004 - 21:56
    Why is she wearing a leash then?

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Mathea@19 May 2004 - 20:55

hmmm... extended family? jeez. I got a better idea. Let's just disown em all. After all mom n dad r whores apparently n on the cover of mags... and everyone else sux. I wouldnt mind brinin my brother along tho... hes got my nephew wif him too

btw my nephew is a dog. literally. chow pit lab etc mix. a real mutt. but omg hes the cutest thing in the world
    aww dogs are so cute ..you could call my bro a dog ..but nah he prefers the name lee

i like chiwawawawawawawawawawas
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

6. Lounge   -   #26
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by Rat Faced+19 May 2004 - 20:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced @ 19 May 2004 - 20:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mathea@19 May 2004 - 20:38
    and u c an have the calls in the middle of the night when he&#39;s drunk n wants to beat the shit outta someone... and then goes to play a song he wrote... then back to anger... then makes no sense at all..... then talks about a bunch of other crap....

his songs are awesome tho i gotta say
    Men are easy to keep happy.

All they want is something to come home too....

[/b][/quote]
    there is a tiny person jumping to the clock is it an elf or a fairy?
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

7. Lounge   -   #27
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by Mathea@19 May 2004 - 20:38
    i dunno if u wanna be my sister... cuz then u get my little brother too... and u c an have the calls in the middle of the night when he&#39;s drunk n wants to beat the shit outta someone... and then goes to play a song he wrote... then back to anger... then makes no sense at all..... then talks about a bunch of other crap....

his songs are awesome tho i gotta say
    lets hear some of his songs
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by brenda@19 May 2004 - 21:14

lets hear some of his songs
    Id post the newest one he wrote but i dont remember all the words.. will have to get em next time he rings (sober)

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@19 May 2004 - 20:24
    Im not sure whether i should have done this
    but its too late now
    if only i dould delete this post
    don&#39;t - that was a damn fine post

10. Lounge   -   #30
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Damned fine is that Damned or Fine?

Look at the properties of this image

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123