Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So...erm...what Did You Guys Do Then?

Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by brotherdoobie+10 June 2004 - 13:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brotherdoobie @ 10 June 2004 - 13:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by SensualBarfing@10 June 2004 - 05:57
    Originally posted by Illuminati@10 June 2004 - 10:58
    Originally posted by SensualBarfing@10 June 2004 - 09:33
    <!--QuoteBegin-brotherdoobie
    @10 June 2004 - 10:30
    I organized my music collection and masturbated.

Peace brotherdoobie

at the same time?????

yogi

Scary thing is that I can just imagine that now

"Christina Aguilera...<groan>...Spice Girls...<more groaning>...Jennifer Lopez...<even more groaning>...Britney Spears...<wild frenzy of inaudible groaning>"

......"groan, groan,.. Bette Midd........WTF???, shit, ..... again: Christina A....."

YoGroan
    ...groan....groan...William Hung...groan...groan

Peace brotherdoobie [/b][/quote]
    Groan&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Did you say Will, i am hung????

That bangs&#33;&#33;&#33;

Yogi

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    I just wondered who would start this thread.

That was pretty much it I&#39;m afraid.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Oh and I read up on some of the articles in the European Convention on Human Rights.

That&#39;s something I had been meaning to do anyway. Article 8 is particularly interesting. Especially for file sharers.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    i slashed my wrist, actually i wussed out and slashed my elbow instead, it hurts now

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    This is from the UK Human Rights Act 1998, I would imagine all EU countries will have something similar.

ARTICLE 8

RIGHT TO RESPECT FOR PRIVATE AND FAMILY LIFE

1. Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence.

2. There shall be no interference by a public authority with the exercise of this right except such as is in accordance with the law and is necessary in a democratic society in the interests of national security, public safety or the economic well-being of the country, for the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.

EDIT

In fact I think it&#39;s a direct lift from the convention. That would make sense.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@10 June 2004 - 13:14
    Oh and I read up on some of the articles in the European Convention on Human Rights.

That&#39;s something I had been meaning to do anyway. Article 8 is particularly interesting. Especially for file sharers.
    3) In determining the intent of a party or the understanding a reasonable person would have had, due consideration is to be given to all relevant circumstances of the case including the negotiations, any practices which the parties have established between themselves, usages and any subsequent conduct of the parties.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Article 8 is &#39;qualified right&#39;. This means that it can be broken in certain circumstances, but the Government or public authority that has broken the right must show that they were justified in doing this.

Now this raises the question. How would someone justify breaching your right to privacy on the basis that you have or share computer files. Unless they can show that to do so was a serious criminal offence.

So they sue you, but where do they get the evidence to show what you had.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    i stared at the screen till it came back on
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I talked with mathea on slsk, when my comp wasn&#39;t crashing, I was eating, or watching movies.

Oh and I was at the cheesey board, of course.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by SnnY@10 June 2004 - 17:07
    I talked with mathea on slsk, when my comp wasn&#39;t crashing, I was eating, or watching movies.

Oh and I was at the cheesey board, of course.
    I just went there to have a look.

Are those names the real people, or is it just someone (or a few people) having a laugh.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast