Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tests! Do You Dream Of Them?

BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    I keep dreaming that I have to get something important out of my locker but for the life of me I can’t remember the combination. I never seem to have shoes on at the time either, which is what I may be trying to get out of my locker

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    i had a dream where i totally failed my exams and then i started crying then everyone was looking ...it ended with someone doing a moony
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

3. Lounge   -   #13
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    I frequently have dreams about not being able to reach my class or exam on time and I am always either in my underwear, missing my underwear or missing my shoes. This items are always present at the beginning of the dream yet seem to vanish halfway through. I am also usually looking for a toilet and cannot find one with a door on

These dreams are obviously anxiety related and perhaps the reason that we still have them many years after completing education is that they relate to a time in our lives when we first felt the impact of pressure and the resulting anxiety. Also of course they are connected to the metamorphosis from child to adult and all the emotions that we experience through puberty.
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    when i need to pee and im asleep i dream that i go pee which gets me confused cos then i think i've peed when i aint ...

5. Lounge   -   #15
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    Originally posted by hobbes@9 June 2004 - 21:12
    I NEVER have to take another test in my life, EVER.

But I still dream about forgetting to drop that class I never went to or where the final is.  And why am I in my underwear?

What causes us to still have these recurrent nightmares despite being done with this game?

I really hate these dreams where I have to pull an "all-nighter".  Let me go, academia, let me be stupid in peace.
    I've had the same kind of dream. Though, I am wearing all my clothes.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by backlash+10 June 2004 - 19:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (backlash @ 10 June 2004 - 19:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@9 June 2004 - 21:12
    I NEVER have to take another test in my life, EVER.

But I still dream about forgetting to drop that class I never went to or where the final is.&nbsp; And why am I in my underwear?

What causes us to still have these recurrent nightmares despite being done with this game?

I really hate these dreams where I have to pull an "all-nighter".&nbsp; Let me go, academia, let me be stupid in peace.
    I&#39;ve had the same dream kind of dream. Though, I am wearing all my clothes. [/b][/quote]
    your one of the lucky ones

7. Lounge   -   #17
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I dream of missing a bus.

I have done since I was ten years of age.

My family are on the bus and I&#39;m running hopelessly behind it, frantically, with the growing feeling I&#39;m lost. Forever.

The dreams started when I spent six weeks away from my family at the age of ten.

BTW, fuck Freud&#33; I&#39;ve had enough of that psycho-babble, mystic shit to turn my guts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12