Thread: Webrocket 5.0

PhEl's Avatar Non Stop Kaos
    Without webROCKET, Windows® lacks the power to provide you with an optimal Internet connection because of changing, unstable network conditions.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    A few 56k speed utilities I used were mainly either blocking web things to speed it up or caching most used web pages.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    PhEl's Avatar Non Stop Kaos
    Is there anything out there anybody reccomends to speed up my dial-up?
    :helpsmile:

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    Don't get me wrong I'm not saying these utilities don't work because they do its just they sort of deal with the way u browse rather than increase the actuall speed a new page will load up at the same speed but it might save some parts of the page because you visited the site so many times that the utility decides to keep some of the page in your pc in a folder other than your cache there still there even after u empty your temp internet files, so the connection is'nt faster but the page loads quicker. A lot of your connection speed can differ by the times your on and isp loads so there might be a few settings you can tweak yourself if u check out the speed tests on sites like www.pcpitstop.com but they will make a small difference that might not be that noticable depending on like I say other stuff.

Best bet is try a few m8 see how they work.