Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: No More Gf

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Infested Cats@11 June 2004 - 01:20
    I too recently went through a crushing breakup. I was with the girl for two fantastic years... but inevitably, it failed. It's been three months since we broke up, and I'm still not over her... one may say I never will...

Everyone goes through this, and what doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger (as cliche as that is, it is true).

Go read the book "Love in the Time of Cholera" by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Fantastic book.

Best of luck with regaining your faith in love, and losing your paranoia towards the world.
    Dude.That is just too much.But I tell ya what.I will go read this coming up this weekend.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@11 June 2004 - 00:39
    Dude.That is just too much.But I tell ya what.I will go read this coming up this weekend.
    Very supportive.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by Infested Cats@11 June 2004 - 06:20
    I too recently went through a crushing breakup. I was with the girl for two fantastic years... but inevitably, it failed. It's been three months since we broke up, and I'm still not over her... one may say I never will...

Everyone goes through this, and what doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger (as cliche as that is, it is true).

Go read the book "Love in the Time of Cholera" by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Fantastic book.

Best of luck with regaining your faith in love, and losing your paranoia towards the world.
    u know u got it together more so than alot of ppl i know

sorry to hear it, but you know its all part of life

my best wishes for ya (but im sure u already knew that)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678