Thread: Add/remove Programs

Hello I had a friend over and he installed the new Yahoo 6.0 and I tried to uninstall it I went to goto safe mode and everything it still wont remove! this damn yahoo mail stuck in my Add/Remove Programs. I press remove its still there nothing happens. Should I install messenger 6.0 and uninstall it again?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><span style='font-familyptima'>&gt;&gt;FORUM&lt;&lt;</span></span></span>

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I thought the Yahoo Mail was just a icon to open the yahoo mail webpage, not a actual program. maybe im wrong

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    yahoo sucks peice of crap no offence who ever uses yahoo...
    just dont like yahoo... but anyways anyone know?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><span style='font-familyptima'>&gt;&gt;FORUM&lt;&lt;</span></span></span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    muchspl2
    yes
    your best bet is to install it again then try to remove it thou add/remove programs

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    as a last move use system restore

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    hey good point&#33;
    system restore&#33;

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    I did it and it worked thanks dude.