Thread: Ti 83 Plus Apps

hey,

i've searched google a bit but i can only find programs. i am looking for a good site to download apps. like puzzle pack, area slovers, quad equation solver but i want them to go on my caculator as apps...
    thanks alot mates

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    www.ticalc.org
    games, apps, songs, animations, even dictionaries for ti-89. (allows u to cheat on standerdized tests )

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@10 June 2004 - 21:58
    www.ticalc.org
    games, apps, songs, animations, even dictionaries for ti-89. (allows u to cheat on standerdized tests )
    thanks, thats where i've been looking but i seem to only find programs and i want apps. but when i put an program on the caclualtor and it says "archived" what do i do to open it?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    most likely mirageos. search for mirage os. or go on the ti 83 + site

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Most apps you talk about are either used with MirageOS or the Ion Shell. And liek Abu said ticalc.org should have everything you need or want. Games, apps, the OS and shell. You just gotta look through the site carefully.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    bah i cant transfer progs to mine cause its an ti 86

the cable works for everysingle calculator expet that one

what bad luck eh

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    sell ur calc and get a ti89

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    so is there a way to send programs as apps? cause when i do a provinical exam they erase the programs.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    Depends how they erase the programs. Take any programs you want and store them as a group. This will keep it archived in the memory. Even if they clear your RAM the group should stay there. They when you get to the test just simply ungroup them. A group is basically something like a tar ball or a zip archive for your calculator. Consult your TI 83 manual if you cna't figur eout how to do it

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    pokinsmot
    Thanks for the info. This will come in handy on my next exam. I'm glad I bought one of the connector cords while I was at the store.